Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

So who owns a legit copy of ACb here??

Post your multiplayer impressions please! Servers/lag etc??

Forget about multiplayer its not much of worth.

The last puzzle in the DLC can pull out your hair, its really difficult.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood ended with the same wordings those were used by me (i think all the players) in the Assassins's Creed II, "WTF...!!!"

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood legit copies delayed in south India this is :facepalm:.

I finished palying the game then i find out its possible to replay previous memory , when i press escape i dont see dna option coming up.. anyone re played previous memories ..tell me how to....

It should show up DNA->Memories -> Select the memory and it will ask to re-play it.

Yes but at the end of the game you are out of the animus so when u press escape it gives only options like Resume,general,controls,graphics,and quit,no other options,i think i have to start a new game.....:(

ram_dante said:
Are all the DLC's included in the PC version of AcB??
There was only one DLC "Da Vinci's disappearence" which is included in the PC version.

I'm not sure about any extra costume packs and stuff, but this is an actual mission DLC which I know of.

Templars Lair are also part of DLC, very good platforming in the DLC

Okay so the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is delayed in India as usual... so I wait :(.

ok just played the game MY GOD is the best single player expeirince i have ever heard been playing it for 2 weeks now and i feel like i have been to Rome every single moment Love this game alot effin awesome good job Ubi i will defenietly buy AC3 i reallly liked the supressed memory parts

ALPHA17 said:
Okay so the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is delayed in India as usual... so I wait :(.
It was delayed, but its available now buddy. Well, if you had pre-ordered, you would have received it by now. nextworld has it in stock too.

ubergeek said:
ok just played the game MY GOD is the best single player expeirince i have ever heard been playing it for 2 weeks now and i feel like i have been to Rome every single moment Love this game alot effin awesome good job Ubi i will defenietly buy AC3 i reallly liked the supressed memory parts
Hmm.. I actually playing the game currently and I'm not really impressed. The problem is that the story doesnt progress at all. Hope it improves later on.

Quick question for the PC version, how do you access the 'Da Vinci Disappearence' DLC?

dinjo said:
^ Hope you have played AC 2 ?
Yea, played and loved it except for the ending.

Anyway, spent some good amount of time with AC: Brotherhood this weekend and its gotten much better now. Now that I have the full city opened up, its quite amazing actually.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ethan_Hunt said:
Quick question for the PC version, how do you access the 'Da Vinci Disappearence' DLC?
There should be a symbol for "Restored Memory" in your map.

Back