Assassin's Creed: Unity - Discussion Thread

@dinjo: Haha! I didn't do it one day. Took me a very long time to do this. The most irritating part were those stupid Nostradamus Enigmas, had to refer to a guide for most of them. The rest were manageable as most of them were pretty much on the map. The Co-op missions were a blast in solo as the higher level ones would absolutely demolish you if you go in without proper loadout. On my first run, I managed to reach 91% and then stopped as I completed the main questline and didn't have the energy to reach the 100% mark. Resumed it a few days back after completing Dead Rising 3. Since MGS: PP and Mad Max are around the corner, I needed some filler in the interim, so this seemed like a relatively decent bet.

I'll probably go for the DLC's 100% as well. This is probably the 3rd AC title I have attained 100%, if you count Liberation HD as a full game. How's Rouge? Have you tried it?

Also, has your PC upgrade completed?

The visuals in this game is perhaps the best in the series. Story seems decent. Also the character movement is more realistic. I am trying to love this game but there are some bugs which does breaks the immersion sometimes.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it a lot more once I started getting into the side missions, which are the true highlight of the game. Then there are those co-op based missions which offered a lot of range in terms of difficulty and co-ordination. I did it in solo and some of them were extremely difficult. I didn't particularly like Arno's character; he felt like a cheap Ezio knock off. This is still a really good game though, including the DLC.

Back