FS: Laptop Asus Core i5 from 2019 with WIN 10, 1 TB HDD, 256GB SSD, MX 150 GPU & warranty remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your contention is that Flipkart product description is more reliable than Cpuz and task manager and in this case correct?
People are most welcome to check for videos etc. as all the model details etc. are mentioned above.
So your contention is that CPU Z and Task Manager is more reliable than Asus website itself, which lists 2 SODIMM slots available for expansion?
People are most welcome to check for videos etc. as all the model details etc. are mentioned above, or the link below under expansion slots.
Let me know if you're still confident about the laptop having 4 slots and whether you would like to take a bet on it ;)

So your contention is that CPU Z and Task Manager is more reliable than Asus website itself, which lists 2 SODIMM slots available for expansion?
People are most welcome to check for videos etc. as all the model details etc. are mentioned above, or the link below under expansion slots.
Let me know if you're still confident about the laptop having 4 slots and whether you would like to take a bet on it ;)
Dear @Stronk
I asked you a question and you didn't answer. Anyway, the point here is that I never made claims about the RAM slots. I am humble enough to acknowledge that I can be wrong because I am not the most technical person out here. In fact in my 2+ years of use of the laptop, I have never bothered to check that because 8GB was sufficient for my needs. Now someone here asked if it can be upgraded to 16GB so I with my limited technical knowledge proceeded to answer it with the attached screenshots. If you already knew that it was not capable of 16GB you could attached the proof from a reliable site or any other means and put the topic to rest but you quoted flipkart which led me to ask you a valid question. That provoked you to finally do the research which you could have done earlier.
Post that you have suddenly started wagering 10K rupees bets and what not. I understand your end goal is to prove that "I am right and you're wrong" like many people online who relish the anonymity of the internet. I am happy to have given you your early morning dose of ego boost and hope your inner man-child is satisfied but that's about it. No more comments will be forthcoming from me on this topic. If somebody wants to buy this, please feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back