Asus EEE PC 1001HA for only 15,250/- and more ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asus EEE PC 1001HA

1001ha-01-600x331.jpg

Specs :

Operating System| Genuine Microsoft Windows® XP Home

Display| 10.1" LED Backlight WSVGA Screen (1024x600)
Intel CPU | Intel® Atom™ N270
Memory| DDR2 SO-DIMM 1GB
Wireless Data Network| WLAN 802.11b/g/n @2.4GHz
Hybrid Storage| 160GB HDD
Camera| 0.3M Pixel
Battery| 6 cells, 48Wh, Li-ion Battery Pack
Dimensions| 262mm(W) x 178mm(D) x 25.9~36.5mm(H)

Infusion| Black

Other Features:

Audio Hi-Definition Audio CODEC
Stereo speaker
Digital Mic
Input / Output 1 x VGA Port
3 x USB 2.0
1 x LAN RJ-45
2 x Audio Jack (Head Phone / Mic-in)

Multi-touch pad of easily zoom in/out

With the Multi-Touch gesture input feature, you can easily zoom in and out to view photos or read documents by just moving two fingertips apart or together on the touchpad. You can also simultaneously slide two fingertips up or down the touchpad—making scrolling in a window easy without the use of a mouse.

Price : 15,250 + Shipping :hap2:
Asus EEE Box PC B202​

ebxb202.jpg

Specifications:

CPU| Intel Atom N270
Memory| 1GB
Hard Disk| 160 GB
Chipset| Intel chipset
Graphics| On Board
LAN| 10/100/1000 Mbps
Wireless| WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
Card Reader| SD/SDHC/MS/MS Pro/MMC
Audio chip| Realtek ALC662 Azalia CODEC
Front I/O port| USB x 2, Card Reader x 1, Headphone-out jack (WO/SPDIF) x 1, MIC x 1
Rear I/O port| USB x 2, GigaLan x 1, Line-Out (L/R) with S/PDIF x 1*

|*S/PDIF is only compatible with Genuine Windows XP® and Vista
Power Supply| 19Vdc, 4.74A, 65W power adaptor
Dimension| 222 * 178 * 26.9 mm

Price : 8850/- + Shipping
Ebay Price : 9450/- (Including Shipping) Link : HERE

Happy Guruparab To all of you guys :)

The Asus EEE PC 1001HA is really worth it. You can add the Broadcom mini PCI card in it and ensure you get Full HD. Even the ION2 is coming in a mini PCI format.

signops said:
The Asus EEE PC 1001HA is really worth it. You can add the Broadcom mini PCI card in it and ensure you get Full HD. Even the ION2 is coming in a mini PCI format.
Not related to the deal. But i have a MSI Wind U210 and some HD videos stutter in it. I read on MSI forums that i need to add the broadcom card (or whatever it is). Can you tell me how and where to put this card ??
I suppose it means opening up the lappy right and which means voiding the warranty ?
check this link

Also any clue where can i get it and how much does it cost ???

Please list the EEE Box B202 on ebay. One simple clarification - can it be connected to a CRT monitor?

What would be the Shpping cost for EEE Box B202 to Hyderabad.

Also it would be great if it can be listed in Ebay.

varkey said:
^ I was asking about the EEE Box. ;)
Ohh...sorry, my bad :p

The ebay price will be 9450/- Including Shipping.

@ hp-india : yea, it can be used with a CRT, but you have to use a VGA-DVI adapter to connect the CRT.

Ebay listing is added HERE

^^ Thanks for the ebay listing.

One suggestion: It would help if you could add a few more freebies and hike to price to just above 10000, so that we can avail of the ebay offer. Probably a USB keyboard/mouse combo.

hp-india said:
^^ Thanks for the ebay listing.
One suggestion: It would help if you could add a few more freebies and hike to price to just above 10000, so that we can avail of the ebay offer. Probably a USB keyboard/mouse combo.

Or you can use 10% off coupon to get price around 8500. The gifts are not worth it imo.

@HP: Yea we can add anything you want ... Cooler master 120 MM fan, PL-11 Earphone from soundmagic or anything else you may want :)

@varkey : Sorry mate, it isnt available without OS.

@Vinukm : you can avail EMI facility on ebay if you use ICICI Credit card, if i am not wrong.

Checked it .. Emi option Not available for your listing.

Only coupons allowed

NO EMI Option on this listing .. :(

signops said:
Hello,
How can I do this? This notebook has an empty, disponible mini pcie slot? or I have to use the slot of the wifi card (as on the samsung nc10) or do I have to by a pcie slot and to weld it on the Motherboard?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back