Laptops ASUS Eee PC 7 for 12k

Got some really good rather fantastic quotes from SMC today
Saini 9871949399

Eeepc -- 7inch-- 12k
---do---- 9 inch- 21.5k
---do--10inch with xp- 6 cell batt.- 25.5k
perhaps now thinking of picking up better 10inch one for 25.5k

Wait for some time. Acer US just dropped the 6cell batt version of the Aspire one to the earlier price of the 3 cell version (21.7k india :D)

The Acer is a 9" one. I think 9 and 10" screens on these new netbooks are housed in the same size shell so I'd really like as much screen as I can get in that size. That border on the Acer does look thicker than on the 10" Wind and EeePC. I've been delaying this back just for a netbook with 6-cell battery.

HCL has launched a netbook too - the Mi Leap MH 04. To me, that looks exactly like the MSI Wind. Is that a good copy or is that really the MSI Wind with a HCL badge? :p Either way, it isn't cheap - 25k. I don't suppose that's the price for the 6-cell version..

hcl-mileap-mh04.jpg
MSI_Wind_2.jpg

HCL Presents Latest MiLeap MH 04 Netbook at OpsTube

cyberjunkie said:
The Acer is a 9" one. I think 9 and 10" screens on these new netbooks are housed in the same size shell so I'd really like as much screen as I can get in that size. That border on the Acer does look thicker than on the 10" Wind and EeePC. I've been delaying this back just for a netbook with 6-cell battery.

HCL has launched a netbook too - the Mi Leap MH 04. To me, that looks exactly like the MSI Wind. Is that a good copy or is that really the MSI Wind with a HCL badge? :p Either way, it isn't cheap - 25k. I don't suppose that's the price for the 6-cell version..

hcl-mileap-mh04.jpg
MSI_Wind_2.jpg

HCL Presents Latest MiLeap MH 04 Netbook at OpsTube

******, I hope MSI managed to get some money/royalties out of it at least :p

a query : I read that EEE PC 4GB SSD model(s) are cleared off by distributors?

also ,Is there any chance of gettin EEE pc 20GB SSD here in India?will asus release it here? I am all for buying it ,if it does not cost a bomb :D

I think the way the action in Netbooks is hotting up even in India !!- I mean Asus 1000 down from 31 to 25.5k in 15 days- and Acer Aspire One also coming down- one more month's patience should pay off. Now I really really am thirsting for 10inch screen - xp- with 6 cell batt for about 20-21k now!! does any body else also believe in my belief ? Will MSI come thru with better price ?

Woah! Eee PC 7" has become THAT cheap? Can anyone in Mumbai confirm the price please.

New Atom-powered Eee PCs - 904HD and 1000H are available for 23,000 and 26,500/- from the quote I got.

In a way, I'm glad that the eee 9 incher is around 21K. Now, when it comes to 12K, that's when I'm in trouble.

I might get upgraditis or whatever you guys call it :p . I can't afford to spend anymore but I just want to try one of these small laptops :eek:hyeah: esp. the pearl white one.

Dude try Eee Pc 1000(H) its really good i am using it from past 6 days .My earlier laptop was 1400 Vostro from dell which i returned to my cousin as it belong to him..

predatorvj said:
Dude try Eee Pc 1000(H) its really good i am using it from past 6 days .My earlier laptop was 1400 Vostro from dell which i returned to my cousin as it belong to him..

The Aspire ONE will be better, once they get the 6 Cell batt in, Should be same price as the 3cell batt versiob now + a 160Gb HDD :eek:hyeah:

Back