Asus p320 gps help

Thanks gmano for the link to hot deals. I am over whelmed :D dilemma bet p527 VFM or P750 (rocket). I lost my sleep tonight :huh: what you guys suggest

I suggest you think twice before buying a Windows Mobile phone, I have been with it for a couple of days(from 21st) and thinking about it, the features are ok, but thinking retrospectively I would have been more happy with a Symbian which does not hang up that many times, and would have been way faster with the 369 MHz underneath, than this with 200 MHz

Doesn't matter Windows Mobile phones you will always hear of hanging, I bit the bullet and bought it and there's no end to problems like Acrobat Reader wants to play funny, I can make coffee by the time it opens, lol, ust my 2 cents, ppl might have had beter experiences ...

tommy_vercetti said:
I can make coffee by the time it opens, lol,

lol, that was funny ,

btw , my pal has a HTC Touch with 128 MB RAM , now these asus models especially the p570 and even the heavily loaded p750 come loaded with incy-wincy 64MB RAM !! :no: whn i told my pal tht i might just pick up one , he said the same words that u said "think twice"....he also said that he found his phone slow and sluggish with 128mb RAM , so with 64MB ram ! the phones performance will be very slow.....

different people will have different views.

Can't really say but my HTC DIAMOND is extremely fast and hasn't crashed once in last 5 days .. its loaded with an custom ROM though ..

Somehow i rate WM much much higher than symbian phones

The issue with symbian and WM will always be a huge debatable topic....
its a different generation all-to-gether.......

if a hard core symbian fan and a hardcore wm fan where to be locked up in a room , they can go yapping about x/y/z all day along and yet have no conclusion which is better....

at the end of the day u need to see if it meets your requirement or not....or is the WM just a bling factor for you ?

wm pda lack good camera...
usually lack keypad , and if keypad exists they are virtually not usuable...
cant operate a wm phone efficiently using just one hand......
sms typing is a pain taking task and so is typing anything with just a touchscreen......
on the other hand , symbian is slower for some than wm
the screen is usually small ,
softwares are limited...

and so on and so on......

^^ But now things have changed finally.... HTC Touch Diamond is an awesome phone.... the HTC TOuch pro gets rid of all the issues of the WM....

On the other hand the Symbian phones from Nokia are getting better and better... the E71 especially is an unbeleivably great phone >>

Then there are phones from Samsung... the INNOV8 and Omnia.... both are beautiful and loaded with features :)

thinking of getting asus p320 wht u guys recon??any other suggestions with regards to other models with same features n pricing ?

If you don't want to compromise on features, go with it. It can be a bit slow if you over load it but when you look at what you're paying for this piece, it's okay. You can live with it (like I do), what I mean to say here is - p320 is manageable!

gmano said:
download the google maps for windows mobile from google website and install it in your phone, thats it. Make sure that you are in a open place to receive GPS signal, if you check the GPS sitting inside your room, you wont get signal.

If you are looking for mapking, here is the link
Download and trial
Dude i have got google maps bt d prob. is its gettin connected "GPRS" instead of "GPS"..
and plz temme hw 2 update d gps in asus p320
thnx
sahil

gmano said:
download the google maps for windows mobile from google website and install it in your phone, thats it. Make sure that you are in a open place to receive GPS signal, if you check the GPS sitting inside your room, you wont get signal.

If you are looking for mapking, here is the link
Download and trial

dude i hav downloaded google maps bt d prob is Its wrkng frm "GPRS" and nt frm "GPS" and m nt able 2 update my "gps"

Back