Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
upgrade
Purchased originally from @/rsaeon in late 2020/early 2021. Does not have warranty on it, but it will be sent with the original box and anti-esd bag. Repasted with Cooler Master Master Maker Master Gel Pro Master Cooler thermal paste two months ago. HDMI and DVI-D ports on the back confirmed working, DisplayPorts unused. Shipping free at buyer's risk.

Video of a Heaven benchmark + GPU-Z + driver page: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jWl5KbT2eOjJTGoGxM31n1mv3RUhuN30?usp=sharing

About pricing:
Not blocking off negotations, but I disagree with the "too high" part. I've priced it with the market trend of how graphics card sales in this perf category go for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uDx4ztF5VWhf5rvR2U5_5q129QE/edit?usp=drivesdk

For the first two pages in the classifieds section under the FS: Video Card category, I've put together their price versus performance and filtered through their sale status, confirmed sale price, and warranty. For a card in that performance bracket without warranty, the trend is apparent. I've placed my list price at just below trend estimation (~9500), knowing that I'd get offers below that price which is why I'm not putting off negotiation.

Attachments

• gpu_z.jpg
    gpu_z.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 152
  • amd_driver.jpg
    amd_driver.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 150
  • back_pcb.jpg
    back_pcb.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 159
  • front + box.jpg
    front + box.jpg