Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
last page, @vivek.krishnan has shared a link by attn1, he has flashed it too !!
I'm using that cwm 6 by attn1 since he made it . I was asking about the compiled kernel not the CWM .

all i found back is this -- > CWM 6.0.2.7 Touch for Pantech Burst with Brick-bug safe kernel | TAU ? It's All About The Negative . Leave I'll compile myself .

- - - Updated - - -

So, can any one tell me which is the best custom ROM for it right now ?
My own Rom is the Best ! . Search for gizmolord 3.0 for pantech burst . ( use 3.0 B )

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I bought a PB @8k from ibhejo.com. When it was with me here in Bangalore, it worked fine with a cut micro sim of reliance. Now I have added a genuine airtel micro sim and am in Andhra. The issue is that I am able to make a call and receive it but there is no voice on either sides. Anybody faced similar issue? Would it be logical to flash a custom a ROM or root it?

Guys I bought a PB @8k from ibhejo.com. When it was with me here in Bangalore, it worked fine with a cut micro sim of reliance. Now I have added a genuine airtel micro sim and am in Andhra. The issue is that I am able to make a call and receive it but there is no voice on either sides. Anybody faced similar issue? Would it be logical to flash a custom a ROM or root it?

First of all, make sure that cell is working fine by using another sim.. as root or custom rom doesn't effect call features....
If not working with other sim also then might there can be a manufacturer defect....
Contact ibhejo and tell them about ur problem... hopefully they will change it...
They provide warranty for 3 months against manufacturer defects... but u need to deliver cell to their warehouse in Mumbai....

Regards

@all - Whenever I am moving any apps/games from internal system storage to Internal media storage, apps icon gets grey out after restart.
I cannot move apps to SD card as it doesnt show up the options for moving to External SD card or external storage. Even Apps2SD app doesnt help. It only moves apps to internal media storage.
Guys, can any one help me as I am a game freak and cant install all my games on 1GB internal system storage.... :(

@all - Whenever I am moving any apps/games from internal system storage to Internal media storage, apps icon gets grey out after restart.
I cannot move apps to SD card as it doesnt show up the options for moving to External SD card or external storage. Even Apps2SD app doesnt help. It only moves apps to internal media storage.
Guys, can any one help me as I am a game freak and cant install all my games on 1GB internal system storage.... :(

Transfer all games to internal media storage.... then after restart go to manage apps from top down menu.... swap tabs to left and under "all" tab locate pantech home... select it and press force stop...
(Don't disable it, neither clear data as it will delete ur widget and icon alignment )
Only force stop it and press home button voila icons are back...
This black icon issue is due to reason that lock screen loads up earlier then home.... if you are on root it has a parmanent solution...

Regards

Transfer all games to internal media storage.... then after restart go to manage apps from top down menu.... swap tabs to left and under "all" tab locate pantech home... select it and press force stop...
(Don't disable it, neither clear data as it will delete ur widget and icon alignment )
Only force stop it and press home button voila icons are back...
This black icon issue is due to reason that lock screen loads up earlier then home.... if you are on root it has a parmanent solution...

Regards

Thanks Bro.. it worked...
If I am rooted.. do I still need to do the same or is der any other hack for this ... :)

Thanks Bro.. it worked...
If I am rooted.. do I still need to do the same or is der any other hack for this ... :)

Glad that it helped. You can edit a file for this but I recommend this method only ... cause that way sometimes Google play stops working.
Regards..

Definite improvement over stock ICS I meant. :p

The interface is smoother IMO and the 4.2 camera now has panaroma feature. All AT&T crap is also fully gone.

Link is on the first page.

Definite improvement over stock ICS I meant. :p

The interface is smoother IMO and the 4.2 camera now has panaroma feature. All AT&T crap is also fully gone.

Link is on the first page.

I tried it but contacts was not working.... all I was stuck on synchronization.... I bet it is updated now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back