AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

^me too getting same Custom Clearance msg since 7 oct, ordered on 01 oct

try tracking on bluedart using Paisapay id as ref no.

i had ordered one via ishop on 3rd october....already reached india and has been shipped via bledart...i had ordered via GEB on 2nd october,not yet reached US hub !

try tracking on bluedart using Paisapay id as ref no.

i had ordered one via ishop on 3rd october....already reached india and has been shipped via bledart...i had ordered via GEB on 2nd october,not yet reached US hub !

Did that too but no consignment found :( , more than this I am worried if battery will be present or not!

I saw the status as item in custom clearance at 3pm, now it is again back to awaiting item from seller..the original status.

Dont know how these ppl are playing with status. :(

now again status is changed to shipment under custom clearance.

hope they do not change it again this time...

If someone has got a spare screenguard for Burst, please let me know. I want to buy it.

I have asked ebay seller to refund my money after he gave me 2 options - to refund or to re-ship.

BTW, I am using Samsung Focus screenguard (lying spare unused) on it which is 90% good for it. :)

^ why do you want a new screen guard if the one you're using is 90% good on it? what about the rest 10%? is it smaller than the screen?

^ why do you want a new screen guard if the one you're using is 90% good on it? what about the rest 10%? is it smaller than the screen?

Yes, screenguard is slightly smaller. I just want to change just to have a perfect look. Corners and edges are not perfect fit of "Focus" screenguard. If you want, I can click a pic and upload.

Im ordering lots of silicone cases and screenguards from Ebay....a silicone case + screenguard will cost around 800 here and 900 on ebay !

a silicone case + screenguard + extra 8 feet USB cablewill cost around 850 here and 950 on ebay !

Ill try to get the costs down,this is jut preliminary,is there anything else u want? if we get enough people,then we can start a GO !

got my phone. screen is amazingly very good. the 4 buttons at bottom are very responsive. i dont have a microsim. i'll ask vodafone for one. my old sim is cut right along the contact borders and i dont want to destroy it.
all in all amazing device for the money.
the phone box had At&T gift box or written on it. This means they are brand new, but the seal and old sticker with imei and price is removed. probably surplus stock which found its way to ebay.

you mean by cutting it? i was thinking of cutting it first, but on its one side, the gold contacts are right on the edge. i think the sim was not cut properly from factory so, there is no clearance on that side. and the microsim compartment in mobile has some sort of edge to it, so that only microsim can be fit in it.

I bought from ebay.in micro sim cutter + 2 adapters for 128 + 50 shipping ! it works fine :D

but now price has increased :O

My 2 phones reaching me one today and one tomorrow!

you mean by cutting it? i was thinking of cutting it first, but on its one side, the gold contacts are right on the edge. i think the sim was not cut properly from factory so, there is no clearance on that side. and the microsim compartment in mobile has some sort of edge to it, so that only microsim can be fit in it.

SLxsH.jpg

bigger 1 is perfect and it worked just try to match the lines that are created while inserting simcard to the phones and cut your sim accordingly

give it a try on dead sims [they can be used to unlock the phone]
when its done then you can cut the normal sim accordingly

^ thanks :)
i called vodafone for a microsim and they're telling me they wont give microsim with old number. they will provide one only with new number. to keep old number they said they will cut the old sim in their vodafone store and give it back and they require an id proof for that. what silly people. and they want money for that cutting job too. :S

i have an old docomo sim lying around somehwhere. i have a good blade and since the sim is just some plastic try my skills on it first. then i'll cut my vodafone sim.

kartikoli

Were those both , standard size sims before cutting? I mean, the right one looks a lot bigger (in the center golden area) than the left one...It looks more like a full blown version a micro sim :p

Back