AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

tried to order , but payment got deducted and paisapay payment could not be completed :( used sbi netbanking .. now thinking to order after sometime .

tried to order , but payment got deducted and paisapay payment could not be completed :( used sbi netbanking .. now thinking to order after sometime .
Well this could be OT but even I am facing problems with Online SBI netbanking, had 3 failed transactions today evening luckily amt was only Rs.80 each time & I was blaming my internet connection for failure.SBI Debit card working fine however.

Locked..Unlocked..Open box..closed box..Used ..Unused.This thread is filled with queries..By any chance you guys browse shaadi.com matrimonial ads...must be quite an experience that.

Though price is less, paisapay gives protection for 30 days. Other service providers wont do it i guess. So worth buying on ebay, more so with coupons.

If ICCWorld is smart he would just order 200-300 phones and he can then sell it on eBay.in for ~8k and earn a pretty decent profit

Back