AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

I ordered on 1st oct still awaiting my phone, 23rd i.e today is last day for receipt confirmation after which I may get a refund & thus a loss :(

Today the Customer Support as F**ked up each time I called ICC GEB they disconnected me.

Bash time on THU if I dont get any update.

Has Anyone in Mumbai received the phone..not sure if it is specific to locations...as so many orders of other states are received and we are still waiting to receive it...

Hey Prateek, whats the ETA of the handsets for this GO and how many did you order. I guess I should order a sim cutter + 32 gb micro sd card pretty soon.

Has Anyone in Mumbai received the phone..not sure if it is specific to locations...as so many orders of other states are received and we are still waiting to receive it...

Dont know what's the problem with ICC World the CC is most pathetic doesnt repond properly, each time you email them or msg them via ebay you would get a same automated reply

"Dear Buyer,

We are co-ordinating with the US seller.
Sorry for the delay.

Thanks & Regards,
i2c world."

This is the last time I am buying via ICC world really a worst experience.

Dont know what's the problem with ICC World the CC is most pathetic doesnt repond properly, each time you email them or msg them via ebay you would get a same automated reply

"Dear Buyer,

We are co-ordinating with the US seller.
Sorry for the delay.

Thanks & Regards,
i2c world."

This is the last time I am buying via ICC world really a worst experience.

Same here mate..I got same replies everytime i messaged them.:(

I ordered on 14th but still not revieved :(... Contacted ICC twice through ebay. They had the same answer both the times as
"The product will be delivered in 14-15 days after we recieve the confirmed order"... Btw, I got the Airway Bill Number and the status of the shipment is "SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED"
The status is not changed from last 5 days :(

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered on 1st oct still awaiting my phone, 23rd i.e today is last day for receipt confirmation after which I may get a refund & thus a loss :(

Today the Customer Support as F**ked up each time I called ICC GEB they disconnected me.

Bash time on THU if I dont get any update.

siril_k: Did you get your phone or you got your money back??

They are promising in 10-15 days. With no definite promise.

GEB has 10 days to provide shipping details and another 15 days to deliver after getting shipping details. So they are delivering in about 24 days right now... I think to save money on shipping and to make profit they are waiting for more number of phones to arrive from phonestoreUSA.... Which is causing delays... Plus phonestoreUSA sends via standard usps shipping which takes about a week minimum to reach iccworld new york warehouse.....

I ordered on 14th but still not revieved

:(... Contacted ICC twice through ebay. They had the same answer both the times as
"The product will be delivered in 14-15 days after we recieve the confirmed order"... Btw, I got the Airway Bill Number and the status of the shipment is "SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED"
The status is not changed from last 5 days :(

- - - Updated - - -

siril_k: Did you get your phone or you got your money back??

Ordered on 1st OCt

No not yet received the phone, the CC is DUMB A$$ & keeps on saying some $hit about item in customs, item in Mumbai Hub,

I am planning to barge into ICC office on sat if I dont get my shipment by this SAT.
Also thinking of filing a case in Consumer Forum for Defiency of Service & Cheating, reffered to friend who is a lawyer.

@prateekS

When can I expect my phone ?

EDIT : Sorry for dissapointing you ! i made a mistake in the AWB numbers,it seems the two parcels that have arrived are of the pantech burst screenguards+ cases and a SII that i had ordered....came to know that the Pantech Bursts havent reached US address yet,phonestoreUSA is to blame !

Anyways,they will arrive soon !

Sorry and Cheers !

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT : Sorry for dissapointing you ! i made a mistake in the AWB numbers,it seems the two parcels that have arrived are of the pantech burst screenguards+ cases and a SII that i had ordered....came to know that the Pantech Bursts havent reached US address yet,phonestoreUSA is to blame !

Anyways,they will arrive soon !

Sorry and Cheers !

That means we can expect to get cases and screenguards soon. Any idea what will be the price for the combo?

Back