AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

mine isnt updated but im being positive. if any1 does get em in the next 2 days.. do update the thread :D

edit - they just mailed me saying to leave a feedback, haha right.

Got my phone . Nice . But locked. Have ordered one for 29 bucks.

@prateekS : i have ordered a code from you on ebay.

You shouldn't have. U could have just pmed me the imei number.

They say they have shipped mine on monday via First Flight but they don't have any tracking details yet...

I had ordered on 4th October.

Even i had ordered locked phone !

Locked one was cheaper ! there were 2 listings on ebay,local one was 500 bucks cheaper than unlocked one !

Received the phone yesterday for my wife, ordered on 21st October, lightening fast delivery in 9 days only!

@ prateekS , do you have screen guard/ case? Please tell me the price

Saw 2 listing by ICCworld in ebay... 8999 and 9499.. what is the difference??

People are only buying the second one. :S

Buy the First one,9499 is for unlocked version and 8999 is locked version,once u get the phone pm me ur imei number !

Its not worth wasting 500 Rs. more just for unlocked version !

Guys I'm also thinking to buy this one NEW PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T 4G ANDROID TOUCHSCREEN DAUL CAMERA SMART PHONE | eBay

The seller increased the price today :'( Can i get it at previous price ? 8.5K ? And Does phone gets locked after upgrading ? And one more question is the seller good ? Ebay always delivers product in 5 days but seller said it will take 15 days plus i can read above that many didn't received the handset after 15 days aswell ? So is its like taking risk or totally genuine seller ?

Back