AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

Imagine I get the phone with the 2 year contract.

And then I want to unlock it using the unlock codes. Will it work?

Or do I have to buy an unlocked unit only?

Imagine I get the phone with the 2 year contract.

And then I want to unlock it using the unlock codes. Will it work?

Or do I have to buy an unlocked unit only?

How will u get it with the 2 year contract?

U need to be a US citizen.U need a SS number.U need to submit proper documents.Firstly u need to be in the US.
U have to pay a deposit fee.They have all your bank details(US).
If u want the phone unlocked before 2 years there is a fee.
You just cant unlock it.

You think you are the first one to think about this?
LOL. :| :facepalm:

Bought one for my brother's Nexus S last week. Excellent ones - the case and screen guard both and very good value for money

Yeah i just applied it yesterday and the quality is pretty good for it's price, though one thing i noticed is screen guard is a little bit smaller than the pantech burst screen, i think case is a ok for it's price since this is a same design like my nexus case.

Amzer 92682 Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Samsung Galaxy Nexus | Cases Covers | Flipkart.com

How will u get it with the 2 year contract?

Got a friend returning from US

U need to be a US citizen.U need a SS number.U need to submit proper documents.Firstly u need to be in the US.
U have to pay a deposit fee.They have all your bank details(US).

okay,

If u want the phone unlocked before 2 years there is a fee.
You just cant unlock it.

okay

Your post was perfectly acceptable upto this point
-----------------------------------------

You think you are the first one to think about this?
LOL. :| :facepalm:

But here, you ruined it. This part is outright rude, and unwanted. Cut down on your haughtiness, bro.

Come on man,didnt mean to be rude ! Chill man, was just joking !

Its just that you stated the obvious.

What is the price now? I am not following this thread from the beginning. Should i unlock it by myself if i buy one? Can you please tell me every detail so that i can decide whether to buy or not. Will be helpful to users who are new to this thread by hearing from the successful owners regarding the process and everything instead of going through all the pages.

What is the price now? I am not following this thread from the beginning. Should i unlock it by myself if i buy one? Can you please tell me every detail so that i can decide whether to buy or not. Will be helpful to users who are new to this thread by hearing from the successful owners regarding the process and everything instead of going through all the pages.
You can get most of that information here: http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/t-pantech-burst-discussion-thread-139452/

You are too late to the party the phone now costs 180$.

Back