ATM machines -Is this really work?

It WORKS , i tried it and got dollars instead of rupees , but instead of the American president , it has a photo of Pamela Anderson

manu1991 said:
It WORKS , i tried it and got dollars instead of rupees , but instead of the American president , it has a photo of Pamela anderson

:rofl: :rofl:
i dont know whether it works or not reverse pin
but i m going to seriously try this when ever next i go to atm for sure...:hap2:

fail20at20failing.jpg

eggman said:
Yeah it works!! Trust me!!!

My pin is 4528 and my friend has a pin of 8254!!

Whenever I withdraw money, police comes and questions him and whenever he withdraws money , police questions me!!

DAMN!!!

u probably didnt get it right...

the claim is

if ur passcode is 1234 n for the same card if u input 4321 ... ur withdrawal request will be processed wid an alert generated toward bank/police station..

its stupd on ur part to think that reverse of ur card password input as any1 else's card password would do that :bleh:

if ur passcode is 1234 n for the same card if u input 4321 ... ur withdrawal request will be processed wid an alert generated toward bank/police station..

sheesh, mine is 2112, and i was wondering why the cops and bank personnel give me a hard time each time I withdraw cash

madnav said:
u probably didnt get it right...
the claim is
its stupd on ur part to think that reverse of ur card password input as any1 else's card password would do that :bleh:

I realized my mistake after I posted , but didn't bother to edit as My condition is as stupid as the claim!:p

chiron said:
This actually works folks. Also if you put 0666 as the pin then the atm will dispense the notes with horns sticking out of gandhi's forehead.

Like this one..heh:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back