Audio Devices [ Sound Cards + Speakers + Headphone & Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
aman.pitbull said:
Kindly update Creative EP-630 + EP-830 OEM's statics whether they are OG's or dupe's. They still have a good body + similar(to original) noise isolation. Post some pics. A guru like you can easily tell the difference between OG's and Dupes's after listening once so please hurry, many are awaiting for a definite answer.

Hi ,

thanks For The Confidence ,Well to Be Fair i did Find a Little Difference in The EP630 OEMS ,But in The EP830 OEMS there is Zero differnce In Anything .I Have Also Recieved the Sennheiser CX500 And The Cx500 ,So Now i Have The Following

1 :Retails EP630

2 :OEM EP-630

3 :OEM 830

4 :Sennhieser Cx 500 And Cx 400

5 :Sound Magic Comming soon .....

6 :Creative EP-50 Low Cost Once Just 175 Bucks Type

7 :Can Arrange Altec Lansing And Plantronic Products Also .

whatz the rate for the senn cx-500, is it in stock? What about the creative ep-830 non-oem version?

Why there are two different prices for EP-630 mentioned in you posting ??

Could you please also explain OEM and non-oem ep-630 ??

jitender said:
No man... I am jitender.. I have not placed any order on lynix india.

Boss ,

i will Have To Cancel That Order Cos They Got Only 10 Cards And All Are Sold i sold 2 Of them one at office and one to Our member here ,As you did not deposit any money its good i will put that order on hold and then pm you the day it comes .

moggab said:
Why there are two different prices for EP-630 mentioned in you posting ??
Could you please also explain the difference between OEM and non-oem ep-630 ??

Still waiting for the reply. Will help in making the decision as to which one I should buy !!

Amarbir sir, its spelt Xonar not Zonar :p Im telling you this because you've listed on ebay as well as Zonar, you might lose out on a buyer that way :p

hunt3r said:
Amarbir sir, its spelt Xonar not Zonar :p Im telling you this because you've listed on ebay as well as Zonar, you might lose out on a buyer that way :p

Me too seeing that from ages but too lazy to post it. :eek:hyeah:

BTW whats the latest price of D2X?

bro, do you have Creative EP-630 & EP-830 OEM in stock??? wat is the difference between oem n retail one??? any suggestions from your side??? also can you provide me the ebay link for Creative EP-630 & EP-830 both OEM and retail..

Mates ,
New Pricing For Logitech Z5500 Speakers and Also for the Zonar Essense STX From ASUS And the ever Popular EP-630 .If anyone Wants EP-630 in Bulk PM Me For Even Better Rates .Bulk Rates are For 5 NOS And Plus .

@Amarbir:

Do you still have stock of Xonar D2 and D2X?

Pls give me a quotation for the 2 above. I stay in Bangalore.

Thanks.

zenflox said:
@Amarbir:

Do you still have stock of Xonar D2 and D2X?

Pls give me a quotation for the 2 above. I stay in Bangalore.

Thanks.

sir ,

will Update You First thing In The morning,If i Forget Please PM Me As a Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back