Audio Devices [ Sound Cards + Speakers + Headphone & Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,
The Creative EP-630 Retail Black And The EP-50 Are In STock Now And Ready For DElivery We Have 50 + of These enjoy .

@Amarbir

I heard EP 630 but it really lacks bass, It has very good clarity but felt no bass at all.

How about EP 680 ? Please tell so I can decide further.

Might order 2 or more.

Praks said:
@Amarbir

I heard EP 630 but it really lacks bass, It has very good clarity but felt no bass at all.

How about EP 680 ? Please tell so I can decide further.

Might order 2 or more.

Bro ,

I Have Never Sold Anything then a EP630 ,Now i Have the EP-50 Also in stock Also The Sennhieser Material Will Come Soon along With Sound Magic And 830 Once it Comes i will Be Able To Comment

amitmishra12 said:
is the ep-630 OEM in stock?

and how do they differ from the retail version??

Yes ,

In stock ,But The Cable Length is a Bit Longer So Just Cannot Understand if Its Original Or Not ,Seriously Confused .:(

H2O said:
Do the OEM ones come in a black box ?

Well ,

If You Want the OEM To Be Packed Like Dell that Might Be Dell specific Packing .These Are Sealed Ina OEM Box With 3 sized In Ear Something Something whatever they Call That .:)

Kindly update Creative EP-630 + EP-830 OEM's statics whether they are OG's or dupe's. They still have a good body + similar(to original) noise isolation. Post some pics. A guru like you can easily tell the difference between OG's and Dupes's after listening once so please hurry, many are awaiting for a definite answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back