Audio Devices [ Sound Cards + Speakers + Headphone & Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
roadrippersid said:
whats the difference betwee OEM and the ones whihc come in box the retail one..:huh:

From the pics it looks like the 3.5'' connector is not gold-plated :bleh: .
1 X EP-630 Pakka for me. +
If they are original then I'm in for an EP-830 too - PM me the payment details.

Great ,

Saw This Thread Now And All OEM Creative Products Can Be differently Packed in My Humble Opinion .As Far As Selling Retail Boxes Are Concerned that Too Can Be Done .Do Not Worry Guys In 15 Days i Will Have a Idea Of The Genuiness .Secondly i Have Sold Approx 50 NOS EP630 Till Today All Were Retail Packed And Locally Purchased .As Far As Mediahome Observation On The Item Goes I Disagree .Might Be Dell Get Them In The Same Packing Like in The Photo and then packs it in the bag .Its Just My Observation Might Be i am right or wrong

I Will Redo The Photos Again..

greenhorn said:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8830/creativeep630830l.jpg cant see any extra tips in the pic

how many extra tips come with the earbuds ? with the regular packing, there are 3 sets of tips

Sir ,

Yup True in The Retail Packs I Have Sold this IS there 3 sets ,As i Have To Yet Lay My Hands On The OEM I will Inform you .

Aces170 said:
Are you allowed to do that?

Hi Yes ,

For Example I Want To Sell a Dell Accessory And It costs cheper if bundled with a product i will but with some desktop or laptop and then remove the same and reduce the cost of the desktop/laptop by that amount and you peeps will get that accessory @ cheaper price ,And when i sell the desktop or laptop i am quoting price without that parts @ cheaper rates :eek:hyeah:

aman.pitbull said:
From the pics it looks like the 3.5'' connector is not gold-plated :bleh: .

If they are original then I'm in for an EP-830 PM me the payment details.

Pic Updated For The EP-630 OEM

200mph said:

Wrong ,

this is How It Comes Before Dell Rips And Puts Them In this Black Bag ,Secondly No worries i Am Adding The Retail Version Also ,I Gurranty You Its Gonna Be Cheaper Then You Guys Sell :)

foruamit2004 said:
PMed You for ep830 and Ep 630/830.. Please Check if they are genuine..

No PM Required Yet ,

I Will Get Em In 15 Days ,I Will Order Retails Also ....

Mates ,

One NOs Zonar @ 4500/- Shipped In STock Who Wants Them Got 4 Left With 1 Only .

Hey Guys ,

Do Not worry I Am Wise Enough To Understand The Difference Between Fakes And Originals Once i Get Them We Will Bash Them Before Updating you .USa Material Landing Tommorow Hip Hip Hurrey .I Am Also Listing All Products In My Ebay STore .Peeps Who Want Material Can ASl Me What To List On The Ebay Store .

Wrong ,

this is How It Comes Before Dell Rips And Puts Them In this Black Bag ,Secondly No worries i Am Adding The Retail Version Also ,I Gurranty You Its Gonna Be Cheaper Then You Guys Sell :)

lol chaging pics now does not change facts you had first taken that same pic edited your name and now change it :rofl:. . dell oems other wise come in a small black box i think some te member jesal i guess sold them in the org dell packing people can see that. if those are real you can pick them in palika for 300 bucks also .

also dell OEM come in like this with all 3 buds.

Dell : Dell Earbuds for Creative EP-630 Earphones : Video Conferencing : Home & Home Office

31032009065.jpg

DELL OEM PACKING IN INDIA COMES IN THAT BOX :p WITH THE EXTRA EAR BUDS . TAKEN RIGHT FROM THE TE MARKET .

Amabir saheb just a clarification:

as far as i know dell does not give ep830 with any models so how can you get oem ep830. and say you will still confirm with a friend who is working in dell .

can you confirm on these ?

i have the dell ep630 oems. they came in a small black box. they were supplied with a pouch and 3 buds.

200mph said:
lol chaging pics now does not change facts you had first taken that same pic edited your name and now change it :rofl:. . dell oems other wise come in a small black box i think some te member jesal i guess sold them in the org dell packing people can see that. if those are real you can pick them in palika for 300 bucks also .

also dell OEM come in like this with all 3 buds.

Dell : Dell Earbuds for Creative EP-630 Earphones : Video Conferencing : Home & Home Office

No Sweat ,
As i Told You Folks that There is No Issue .Let Them Land At Least .Once i Get Them And Lay My Engineering Hands On Them I Will Tell You Want You Wanting To Ask Me .

Chief-Techie said:
Amabir saheb just a clarification:

as far as i know dell does not give ep830 with any models so how can you get oem ep830. and say you will still confirm with a friend who is working in dell .

can you confirm on these ?

100% True Fact ,
I Said In My Post that These Are Rips From Dell ,Might Be i Am Not That Descriptive ,Only 630 Comes In Dell I Have Never Seen 830 in Dell .Both Are OEMS .Let Them Land ,I will Edit The Dell Post Too .:) .Once We Get Em I Will See Whats What .

vb86 said:
i have the dell ep630 oems. they came in a small black box. they were supplied with a pouch and 3 buds.

Yup ,
i Have The Same One With Me .So When These Comes I Will Have a Flat Comparision Of The Same .And If Indeed the Once i Have Ordered Are Fake i Will Be Able To Tell You Fakes the Difference and Some Points When You Buy To Take Care Of .I Would Be Ordering The EP-830 And EP-630 Retail Also Today Will Update The Go With The Pricing Also .I Have One Last EP-630 in Retail Box Also .:p

Sir ,
Yup True in The Retail Packs I Have Sold this IS there 3 sets ,As i Have To Yet Lay My Hands On The OEM I will Inform you .

Hi Yes ,
For Example I Want To Sell a Dell Accessory And It costs cheper if bundled with a product i will but with some desktop or laptop and then remove the same and reduce the cost of the desktop/laptop by that amount and you peeps will get that accessory @ cheaper price ,And when i sell the desktop or laptop i am quoting price without that parts @ cheaper rates :eek:hyeah:
I guess these come WITH a warranty, right?

Hi ,

Also Landing Retail Pack EP-630 EP-830 Creative ,Shenniser Cx 500 Cx 400 And Sound Magic Range " All Items @ Killer Rates "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back