Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

^No DBA-02 and FA-003? More cartons expected?

Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

haraakiri said:
^No DBA-02 and FA-003? More cartons expected?
Definately ,

In This Production Lot Your Old Man Here Will Have The DBA's Faster Then Any Fischer Audio distributor .Cans Are Not Imported Yet And Would Be Once Eterna and dba are shipped

The Saiyo earphones are of very shoddy build quality , i bought 2 of those and both are having defects withing 1 month of usage .

I would like to know about the waranty you mentioned for these earphones ..

pYe said:
The Saiyo earphones are of very shoddy build quality , i bought 2 of those and both are having defects withing 1 month of usage .

I would like to know about the waranty you mentioned for these earphones ..

Well ,

i Have Sold Many You Are The Second Customer Having a Issue ,even PL11 and Other Have Issues ,Depends on usage also ,Send The Same Back And We will send you the same ASAP back No questions Asked .

Guys ,

direct Link To Stuff in Stock

Fischer Audio SBA-01 -> FischerAudio Product List / Series Master series / Model SBA-01

Fischer Audio Daleth - > FischerAudio Product List / Series Signature / Model Daleth

Fischer Audio Lambda - > FischerAudio Product List / Series Signature / Model Lambda

Fischer Audio TS-9001 - > FischerAudio Product List / Series Toughstuff / Model TS-9001

Ficher Audio TS-9002 - > FischerAudio Product List / Series Toughstuff / Model TS-9002

Fischer Audio Winzig - > FischerAudio Product List / Series Fancy / Model Winzig

Fischer Audio Emotion -> FischerAudio Product List / Series Fancy / Model Emotion

paaji

any Group order or group buy or pre order for FA003 for less price

mukulymn said:
paaji

any Group order or group buy or pre order for FA003 for less price
Sir ,

There Will Be no Need I Would Be Selling It At Rs :10,140/- Approx .These Cans Are Under My Import But As Shipments Of The Eterna And The DBA-02 Are Being Dispatched I Do Not Want To Overburden Alla From Fischer audio Yet .Cans Would Be Imported In Carton After this .Other Crazy Items Are also Comming

Well,

Introducing Fischer Audio TAU "Like In Haryanavi TAU :eek:hyeah: "

Fischer Audio TAU "In Ear Monitoring Earphones "

2ur1kc0.jpg

281lpd.jpg

We would Be Pricing It At Rs :1150/- Only + Shipping Rs :85/- :p

"Why Pay More For The Same thing If You Can Get It @ Cheaper Rate "

Guys ,

We Have Tied Up With Beyerdynamic And The following Is There in Stock With Them .The List Is As Under ...

MODEL NO.

RSX700

DTX700

DTX900

DTX80

DTX60

DTX100

MMX2

DMX29

DT235

DJX-1

DTX50

FX1

DTX660

SX10

DT131

DT440

PS : Does Anyone Want Anything In This Please ....

haraakiri said:
Price for DT235?
Boss ,

Rs :3499/- [ Shipping Free ] ,If People Like This Rate I could Import a Carton .

^ Any update on the Sanyo Charger ? and PM i have sent ?

dinjo said:
^ Any update on the Sanyo Charger ? and PM i have sent ?

Sir ,

Replied Back To You Please Check PM

Why dont u just add all the inventory plus IC in the first post instead of constantly bumping this thread.

Besides it is much easier for us to see what you have to offer instead of browsing 7 pages.

Sir ,

There Will Be no Need I Would Be Selling It At Rs :3840/- Approx .These Cans Are Under My Import But As Shipments Of The Eterna And The DBA-02 Are Being Dispatched I Do Not Want To Overburden Alla From Fischer audio Yet .Cans Would Be Imported In Carton After this .Other Crazy Items Are also Comming
I will be ur frst buyer if u sell thm @ tht price

^ That was a typo. He suggested that price for FA-004 not 003. :p

psyph3r said:
Why dont u just add all the inventory plus IC in the first post instead of constantly bumping this thread.

Besides it is much easier for us to see what you have to offer instead of browsing 7 pages.

Well ,

This is a GO And Not a IC ,We Are Generally discussing What is Comming nothing Else .
mukulymn said:
I will be ur frst buyer if u sell thm @ tht price
Well ,

it Was a Typo Pricing is now corrected

Guys ,
Post Updated With Excellent Rates Of The Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones .

any how i m still on my words if u can get thm b4 20th nov

i m coming to haryana in mid nov

will try to visit u so tht i cn try some HP and amp.

if u can get thm by tht time i will pay u thn and thr

any how which amp/amps u hav on demo

haraakiri said:
^ That was a typo. He suggested that price for FA-004 not 003. :p
anyhow in which r u interested more

dba02 or fa003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back