Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

mukulymn said:
these two are great iems

re0 and re1 are awesome for thr price
Yup ,

Headdirect Re0 Gets a 10/10 on this on head fi

Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

Guys ,

Added a New Product To the Deal A Cool Low Priced IEM ,Good If Not Excellent Quality ....

" The Saiyo SY-E75 IEM With Dual Output Design [ 50% Off Normal Price ]

This Is a New Design That Combines a IEM And a Traditional Earphone In One Product .Offers Excellent Sound And Noise Isolation To The Level That It Sounds Like a Charm and Yet Retains the Glory .The Sterao Male Connector Is Made Of Metal and The Wire Has a Coat Of Another Wire That Is Again Enclosed In Another Flex Plastic Wire .The Wire Has Two Beads To Adjust the Seperation Of The Wires From Two Side Top And Bottom Oh Yeah .The Icing On The Cake Comes With 1 Year Swap Warranty For Any Defects .

Pricing Rs :166/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- DTDC Air [ All India ]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - > From Lynx Website

Kindly Buy By Clicking -> From Lynx Ebay Stores "

Roxtin said:
Thanks Sirji will do this today
Hello Roxtin ,

I am At My Village With a Old CDMA net connection ,I might not be able to view reply to your query ASAP .To chat with abhinav on lynx live support and tell him to call me up if you deposit the payment ,Alternatively you can call me also .

Guys ,

Limited Stocks Of The Archos Vision 3 MP3 Player Now ,Some stock Sold @ Lynx Store In chandigarh .

Hello Roxtin ,

I am At My Village With a Old CDMA net connection ,I might not be able to view reply to your query ASAP .To chat with abhinav on lynx live support and tell him to call me up if you deposit the payment ,Alternatively you can call me also .
No issues Sirji, deposited rs 100 in your ICICI account and have sent you a PM, whenever you are free ship me the bi-flang earplugs :)

Roxtin said:
No issues Sirji, deposited rs 100 in your ICICI account and have sent you a PM, whenever you are free ship me the bi-flang earplugs :)

Sir ,

Thank You such a Understanding customer .always great dealing with you roxtin .BTW guys we have th following also ready stock

1 : Earptips Normal ,Middle And Large Sized

2 : Biflang Eartips .

3 : Ear Hooks Etc .

4 : Earfilters .

Hello,

@ ankitguia = Sir thanks For The Headdirect re2 order ,Also Thanks For The Positive And Fantastic Feedback @ TE ,Do Leave It In Ebay too

@ kiran = Sir did you get the yuin pk3 non in ear earphones ?

@ Roxtin = Boss We will ship you the biflangs tonight ,I Am Not Sure If Tommorow i Could send the tracking due to my work @ village but consider it shipped

@ haarakiri = sir do pm me your address then i will ship 5 pairs of biflangs to you thanks .

Guys ,

We Are Placing a Order To Our USA Office for Sandisk Sansa + Accessories .Lets See How Fast we Have this In India for you To Buy ,cheers .....

Guys ,

Also All The Products Like Grado ,Audio Technica etc Are Not Far Away ,We Are Planning a Usa Group Purchase Also for Them ,We Can Take Suggestions But Not Preorders ,Any Products you Like Us To Import And Sell You Please speak .

Hello,

@ Roxtin = Boss We will ship you the biflangs tonight ,I Am Not Sure If Tommorow i Could send the tracking due to my work @ village but consider it shipped
No issues sirji. No urgency on my side :D

Roxtin said:
No issues sirji. No urgency on my side :D
Sir ,

We did Manage To Send You the Same ,Also Haarkiri Sir The Same was dispatched .As i do not have a tracking number they will email me the same from the office @ office time ,Hence i will pm you the same by evening .

As usual, received the goods on time. Thanks.

There is no NE-6 listing.....not here and not in the website,when I last chat in the lynx india website it is out-of-stock now totally gone

My question is, RE-2 is the same kind of NE-6 ?

Does it require AMP when it drive from portable ?

dissel said:
There is no NE-6 listing.....not here and not in the website,when I last chat in the lynx india website it is out-of-stock now totally gone

My question is, RE-2 is the same kind of NE-6 ?

Does it require AMP when it drive from portable ?
Sir ,

Both Are different Products ,The ne-6 is a bass "Good lows" based product .The mids and high are not at all in the league of the re2 .The re2 is low on "Lows = bass " ,But You can get very very decent lows with the right silicon tips .

Guys ,
i Would Like To Inform You that 15 to 30 Days More Would Be Taken To Sort Out Lynx Website .We Are Very Very Active On TE As i Have total time for this forum now .Do revert back with any questions on Audio Products .If You People Need anything From states "USA " And Can suggest Some Brand To Import Or Keep Do Let Me Know Via PM .We Are working hard on everything right now .Some New Products are lined up also and would be disclosed @ right time when thier stocks arrieve .Also We would like to inform you that this thread is incomplete and only contains a fraction of audio stuff we have ready stock .Once i am free from the website work i will add more products to this .Thanks for Reading this .Our Motive Would Be to get the best "Portable Audio" Products @ Best rates in india .We are working in this lately and slowly we will have a great name in portable audio and its products .I repeat again Please Hold the horse if you plan to buy a IEM for Rs :2750/- Odd Rupees .The Reason is That The Nationite Brainwavz M2 Would Be Here Soon .Contrary to what you read Here on Te i suggest you practically test these earphones and then decide the winner in the sub 3k category .Chandigarh and Surrounding People "Guys we have a Live demo of this in the shop in sector 10 " .Do visit the same and get your gear along ,you will not regret the SQ quality and also the bass you get from this product .All the other products under sub 3K category being sold off in Te are nothing in comparision to that Great IEM .for people who this its not correct i suggest they come to lynx and audition all the brands they think they will pitt the m2 against .We have ready demos of all models of Anything Thats Being Sold in TE .

Hello Guys ,

I Am Not Back To Chandigarh ,But i am right here on Te from a CDMA Connection and supervising My Office Also from Here .

@ Haarakiri Sir : Iqbal sir good to know you have got the biflangs even before i could send you a pm of the docket number lol ,Do leave itrader rating please .

@ roxtin Sir : no idea if you have got the products or not will send tracking right away .

@ Other : Might Be I Would Add Few More products to this deal today if i could manage

@ edge111hussain

Sir Thanks For The Itrader Rating for The Fiio E7 DAC .We Hope you will enjoy the product .thanks Once again for dealing with lynx

Friends @ TE ,

Todays News .We Have Imported Sandisk Media Players Clip ,Fuze ,Clip+ And Preordered Fuze+ .Once They reach my place it will go in this thread .Also Three Consignments of Fischer Audio Products are Now dispatched from Russia .Soundmagic And More Fiio Stuff will Be Here by 15th .I think Brainwavz Should Be Here Too Soon .We Have also Ordered Stereo To Stereo 6" audiophile Cables for Connecting a player to a portable amp .Once this reaches here it will be added into this deal .Also klipsch S4 series And Headdirect RE-Zero Now in stock .Also Import Of Some Cans "Opened " And "Closed " Is Around The Corner Here With us .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back