Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

Respected Kiran and Ankit ,

Your Yuin PK3 Non in Ear IEM And Headdirect RE2 Booked On ebay would be out tonight and tommorow i will send the tracking code in ebay .Kindly leave my itrader rating on Te and Also On Ebay .

Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

Shure SRH440 listed on both ur websites as 5.2k...

When is expected to come in stock and I can you do a ebay listing when it comes in stock...

ronnie_gogs said:
Shure SRH440 listed on both ur websites as 5.2k...

When is expected to come in stock and I can you do a ebay listing when it comes in stock...

Respected Ronnie ,

As you are aware that i am in the midest of sorting my website and trimming it ,Once i am done with it i will have all that you like in stock and on ebay ,Are you people checking my ebay stores ,Daily we are adding stuff ,All thanks too my data entry team .Please be aware that i have literally hundred of categories to trim and do work on ,Really sorry but this is what i am selling ,Infact if i get a pm for non Audio related item i simple refuse it politely

From your recent posts I get the impression that Lynx will only be focusing on audio stuff now. From where will I buy my computer hardware paaji?

^^basically high margin stuff

good work paaji

my whole audio gear tht includes my lost re0 and currently owned re1 and e7 comes from u

thanks for bringing nice stuffs over here

r u planning to get AKG and Denon headphones @ Lynx

tht will b nice

u r getting really serious

mukulymn said:
good work paaji

my whole audio gear tht includes my lost re0 and currently owned re1 and e7 comes from u

tht will b nice

Yes ,

We will have all new gear in audio soon but slowly and slowly .

Respected Guys ,

Would Like To Share the Following [ I am not taking a preorder but this is whats comming ]

1 : Brainwavz M2 [ Already started to me from destination ]

2 : fischer audio etherna [ Should be out comming week from russia i hope ]

3 : fischer audio Samples [ All all new products ]

4 : fischer audio accessories [ Mostly all they sell eartips , earbud foams and special tips that can make a earbud into a IEM ,mobile adapters [ USe any mobile and make a iem into a iem +mic ]

We have new distributions lined up only for audio and we will bring in those products also .Well right after This fischer audio consignment out from Russia .We are getting the flagship DBA/SBA and All Master series CANS .Also under import are All Great Brand CANS From USA The Audio Technica , Denon ,Etc Etc [ No Preorders Or such On Te for this ] .

mukulymn said:
good work paaji

tht will b nice

Sir ,

Please share your thoughts as to how re1 and re0 sound different and what you personally like

Amarbir, take it as a constructive feedback. Please do not start any pre-orders, start taking orders only when you have physical stock. All your previous mess involved in people not getting stuff on time, which rolled up into a big messy pit which you could not control.

We will be watching your execution strategy closely, any screw up there and the issue will be escalated to the admins to re-think their decision.

Aces170 said:
Amarbir, take it as a constructive feedback. Please do not start any pre-orders, start taking orders only when you have physical stock. All your previous mess involved in people not getting stuff on time, which rolled up into a big messy pit which you could not control.

We will be watching your execution strategy closely, any screw up there and the issue will be escalated to the admins to re-think their decision.

:) ,

Thank You I Am Selling What i Have .I am Not Taking Any Preorder [ I Have No Reason To ] .I Am Just Making Then Aware Of The Stuff i Am Getting thats all about it ,Sometimes This Helps The Clients to plan thier further purchases .

PS : Please Make Sure Feedbacks That You get are actual deals i have done on TE .This is Not My Responsibility but all the moderators to see and converse with the party who gives this feedback .I Urge Users Who Actually Buy From Me To post in this thread that they actually order XYZ ,Alteast You people will know whats black and white when it comes to execution of orders .I am sure your other dealers currently have a pilelog of them [ But thats not my problem ] .I Am Only Concerned With My Work Here and yes i took you suggestion constructively .If you have any other stuff you discuss please take the matter with me in person on a PM then on this thread ,Otherwise there is no point that you warn others and do the same here yourself .Please .....

Guys ,

i Have Heard some Very Good things About The Panasonic Earphones Like The Top end zirconia products ,any expressions that anyone has on these on TE .

Sirji, I lost my RE2 bi-flangs, is there a way I can order a set of plugs for RE2?

Roxtin said:
Sirji, I lost my RE2 bi-flangs, is there a way I can order a set of plugs for RE2?
Sir ,

Deposit Rs :100/- To My Account And PM Me They Will Be On the way .

@Amarbir

i plan to order a Brainwavz M2 from ur website in another week or so. In how much time will i get them? also, u have mentioned here that price is 2775...but website says 2885. please clarify.

Sir ,

Please share your thoughts as to how re1 and re0 sound different and what you personally like
I tried re0 only with nano 2g before duo was stolen. They have very good clarity. Hot on treble but still i remember how some instruments sounded exceptional on them.

They can be a gud match with E7 though never tried. But they are very sterile for my taste. Someone who needs to analyze music or love treble and transparency should look for them. Bass is ok. Mids is the area where i feel re0 needs to improve. Not impressive in mids. Absolute orgasmic in highs.

However i was never able to put them in ear for long hours(not more than 1.5 hrs). I cant stand extended treble and like rolled off treble.

RE1

RE1 are quite different from RE0 not entirely.Different side of same coin. Lush and beautiful mids. Rolled off highs, smooth, controlled bass. Cant comment on imaging and soundstage as ppl say they really need an amp to shine.All i can say about re1 is that they are what re0 are not to an extent. One cant go wrong with any. It all comes down to personal preference. One can have both in his audio inventory as they really complement each other well.

However if we can find a combination of both in a single iem, it wud be a very good. Hope RE262 will fulfill my expectations

Thanks for reading amateur review

have a good time and enjoy ur Music

unreal_ishan said:
@Amarbir

i plan to order a Brainwavz M2 from ur website in another week or so. In how much time will i get them? also, u have mentioned here that price is 2775...but website says 2885. please clarify.
Well,

This Has Nothing To Do With My Deal Here I am Not Taking Any preorders here just selling ready stocked stuff .the Stuff i Sell Is PResented in This Thread for You To Have a look mate .

mukulymn said:
I tried re0 only with nano 2g before duo was stolen. They have very good clarity. Hot on treble but still i remember how some instruments sounded exceptional on them.

They can be a gud match with E7 though never tried. But they are very sterile for my taste. Someone who needs to analyze music or love treble and transparency should look for them. Bass is ok. Mids is the area where i feel re0 needs to improve. Not impressive in mids. Absolute orgasmic in highs.

However i was never able to put them in ear for long hours(not more than 1.5 hrs). I cant stand extended treble and like rolled off treble.

RE1

RE1 are quite different from RE0 not entirely.Different side of same coin. Lush and beautiful mids. Rolled off highs, smooth, controlled bass. Cant comment on imaging and soundstage as ppl say they really need an amp to shine.All i can say about re1 is that they are what re0 are not to an extent. One cant go wrong with any. It all comes down to personal preference. One can have both in his audio inventory as they really complement each other well.

However if we can find a combination of both in a single iem, it wud be a very good. Hope RE262 will fulfill my expectations

Thanks for reading amateur review

have a good time and enjoy ur Music
Well,

I Recently Auditioned the UHP336 Which is a Ultimate Ears SuperFi 3 .This Earphone Also Has a Audio Monitoring Type Expression From My Side .But i Hate the Bad fitting and I Am Thankful i did not buy the triple fi for myself .thanks For The headsup on the re0 And the re1 .Everyone has his own views on these two great iem .

these two are great iems

re0 and re1 are awesome for thr price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back