Audio Technica ATH-M50 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,me too interested,please pm the payment details.Do you ship to kolkata,West Bengal,without the dreaded form 16?

shadyrocker08 said:
Ah. Was looking for the ATH-M50 Straight Cable ones :-/
Sorry sir , we do not stock the straight cable version for Audio Technica ATH-M50. However we have the straight cable version on ATH-M35. M35s are the new Studio Monitors from Audio Technica.

red dragon said:
Hello,me too interested,please pm the payment details.Do you ship to kolkata,West Bengal,without the dreaded form 16?

Product can be shipped to Kolkata without any issues.We have shipped quiet a few orders to WB in the past . Sending you a PM with payment details.

i dropped the idea of hd555!! so am now certainly interested in getting M50s for my office use!!

i would like to pay by debit card master card, if paypal does not accept it, then bank transfer i guess.

message me details and when you can ship on payment!

^ We are glad you got it the very next day of payment .Do post your feedback about the headphones and if possible also please leave an iTrader rating for us :).

Not a surprise anymore :| . Anyways as a special promotional offer . The next 4 buyers of M50 will get the beautiful Pristine Note wooden headphone stand worth Rs.1300 free :).

@akshay we didnt have these ready when we decided to ship them as promo with our signature models. So we didnt have this offer. However, we will surely consider you next time you purchase something from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back