Audio Technica ATH-M50 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^i bought it on saturday itself as soon as the listing was done , it was shipped that day but i am unable to track the package by the given docket number yet :S

Received it. Awesome pair of cans. Tried it with my STX and it appears that it did sound better than the AD700 I had before. My friend intends to use it with his FiiO E7 however. He's a bit apprehensive regarding the collapsible design - nvm that, he's a sucker for build quality. :p

Glad that your friend appreciates the M50 . He need not worry about the collapsible design or the build quality .The M50 are very well built and we haven't received a single complaint or RMAs for more than 100s we have sold till date :)

More than 75 units of ATH-M50 sold in last 2 months. Last few units left in stock. :)

Prices expected to go up by 10-15% in next lot of Audio Technica .

I would suggest Aramex. They took one day to deliver my uDac from Mumbai to Delhi.

hmm.. i think Aramex is fine with metro cities.. but a little lousy in smaller cities.. other couriers like BlueDart, Maruti courier, are quite good.. they have a very wide reach in the small towns and cities of India..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back