Audio-Technica M-50 Monitoring / Audiophile Headphones @ 6000 Only ( Indian Warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

So when we come we come in with the best, this IC is for the Audio-Technica M50 and other models as i will list in below. Anything from Audio Technica, is possible we will be officially importing them in India as distributors :D. People ordering there get in Indian warranty and support as well.
I am just putting up prices for the M-50 and others will follow in.

Reviews

Review: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones | All Tech Related

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Reviews @ headphonegeek.com

Review: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones | All Tech Related

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Reviews

Audio Technica ATH-M50 Review - Head-Fi.org Community

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Reviews :: Headphone Reviews
People can google more for reviews. :)

Special limited time TE price.
Price : 6000 + Shipping.

Re: Audio-Technica M-50 Monitoring / Audiophile Headphones @ 6000 Only ( Indian Warra

I will need one of them. Let me know when you will be able
to bring it down and sell here.

Re: Audio-Technica M-50 Monitoring / Audiophile Headphones @ 6000 Only ( Indian Warra

Woot... awesome, time to start saving :p Thanks Anuj/Mediahome

Will be here in November :) . may be even earlier u never know with me

OMG.... this is great :)

I am really looking for a good pair of headphones for my system....

I would prefer the coiled cable as the straight cable causes a lot of problems for me.....

Which cable ?

is it just headphones or you can get mics too ?

Arrey bhai, dont mind anuj, but the official disti right now, CAT 5 guys are selling this for close to 9k + taxes ! How can you manage such a price ? :O This is AMAZING !

ahh.. just ditched my Z5500/S550 dream. I might be in for one :)
lemme check my ac balance :eek:hyeah:

Awesome cans for an awesome price. !

Good deal man.

Thats awesome pricing! Glad to know that you are bringing Audio Technica stuff at good prices Anuj.

I may consider one with spring type wire.How much will be shipping?

Cool...these are the best cans around that price. In India the official idiots are selling for almost Rs.10k! The cans arent worth 10k. They retail for less than Rs.5k. I got from a friend who was abroad, But now with Indian Warranty. WOW! how'd u ever manage!?

And how can u manage warranty my friend!?

Very good pricing. pushing me to buy it.

i will not yield to temptations

i will not yield to temptations

ahhhh...........

wirelessraj said:
HD video of Audio-Technica M-50
OT: Which song is used in this vid?

Excellent product with superb pricing bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back