Audio Audiophile and gears

Guy's has anyone figured out a way to coil/roll the stock Blon cable without spending the better part of the day trying to detangle it?
The stock cable is too tangle prone. Maybe taking a sleeve and hot wrapping it on the cable would help or you could get a new cable.

Guy's has anyone figured out a way to coil/roll the stock Blon cable without spending the better part of the day trying to detangle it?
Add braided cable sleeve like below:

Rpi shop - 5 Meters Polyester Braided Sleeve, Nylon Braided sleeve, braided expandable sleeve for good wire protection, 5 Different Size(3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm) Each 1 Meter Color Black https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08PL1VKQB/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_2FFMQC1YXSKQXHYKZQYE

& Use shrink tube at each end to keep it place & stop from loosing the braid.

When I go for a bicycle ride, I put on Oppo M31 headset. Today, about 45 minutes or so into the ride, I heard loud blast (as if something blasted nearby). It gave me a jolt (like a panic jolt). Immediately extremely loud static noise blasted in my ears. At first, I thought that the battery may have gone kaput so I immediately removed the headset to save my ears (and myself). The static continued for half a minute more and the headset is truly dead.

Now, I am looking to two IEMs to replace this. Not gonna go with a bluetooth ones any more.

1. KZ10 Pro
2. Blon BL03

I prefer balanced sound signature, wide soundstage and bass that does not overpower. I use HD599 at home and one thing I hate is that Sony style extra bass.

Please let me know which one is better and there is an alternative that can withstand heavy sweating. I will be buying one from headphonezone so please do not suggest something that is out of stock.

In-line volume control is mandatory.

When I go for a bicycle ride, I put on Oppo M31 headset. Today, about 45 minutes or so into the ride, I heard loud blast (as if something blasted nearby). It gave me a jolt (like a panic jolt). Immediately extremely loud static noise blasted in my ears. At first, I thought that the battery may have gone kaput so I immediately removed the headset to save my ears (and myself). The static continued for half a minute more and the headset is truly dead.

Now, I am looking to two IEMs to replace this. Not gonna go with a bluetooth ones any more.

1. KZ10 Pro
2. Blon BL03

I prefer balanced sound signature, wide soundstage and bass that does not overpower. I use HD599 at home and one thing I hate is that Sony style extra bass.

Please let me know which one is better and there is an alternative that can withstand heavy sweating. I will be buying one from headphonezone so please do not suggest something that is out of stock.

In-line volume control is mandatory.
I find blon bl03 to be pretty balanced. Have no experience with kz but one thing most people agree on is that nearly all kzs can get too sharp.

Add braided cable sleeve like below:

Rpi shop - 5 Meters Polyester Braided Sleeve, Nylon Braided sleeve, braided expandable sleeve for good wire protection, 5 Different Size(3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm) Each 1 Meter Color Black https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08PL1VKQB/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_2FFMQC1YXSKQXHYKZQYE

& Use shrink tube at each end to keep it place & stop from loosing the braid.
The stock cable is too tangle prone. Maybe taking a sleeve and hot wrapping it on the cable would help or you could get a new cable.

Thanks guys. Will look into this. Though don't want to spend more on the Blon 'experiment'

Can anyone confirm with certainty if this is the same mic as the one used here?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220404_115518.jpg
    IMG_20220404_115518.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 68
blon bl03 to be pretty balanced. Have no experience with kz but one thing most people agree on is that nearly all kzs can get too sharp.
Got the bl03. Yet to fully test it. Not able to get the perfect fit with stock tips. Used the tips from oppo M31 and it is better. I ma a little worries about connector cable. It is too damn thin and has a two pin connector. Is there a better cable that I can buy?

Got the bl03. Yet to fully test it. Not able to get the perfect fit with stock tips. Used the tips from oppo M31 and it is better. I ma a little worries about connector cable. It is too damn thin and has a two pin connector. Is there a better cable that I can buy?

Yeh check out headphonezone. But be ready to pay 30% of the cost of the earphones. I swapped the left and right connector and the fit is better. Or maybe get spinfits. but again. they are no longer earphones for 2K but almost 3.5K now..

Generally any 2 pin cable should work with it. There are cables from tripowin that are better than stock cables but might push the total cost of blons plus cables to 3k-3.5k.
If you are wondering about their durability the stock cables will work as long as one is not too rough with them, but yes they are too tangle prone.

Generally any 2 pin cable should work with it. There are cables from tripowin that are better than stock cables but might push the total cost of blons plus cables to 3k-3.5k.
If you are wondering about their durability the stock cables will work as long as one is not too rough with them, but yes they are too tangle prone.
Thank you. 3k-4k is okay. These are used only during cycling rides. I saw Tripowin 8 core cable but confused whether to buy 0.78mm 2-pin or recessed 2pin/qdc variant.

Back