AutoBiography of Dhoni for 1 RS

aaah! its is accepting only selected banks debit cards....my bnk doesnt feature...ne other way to buy??

dunt have credit card/netbanking id

^Same with Credit Card

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Muhahaha Paid using my Reward point balance 1 point used 19 remaining :p

Guys something weird happened. Couple of hours ago i had tried buying the book and tried paying using credit card but even before i put my card number, the session expired. But just now i got sms that my order has been shipped. Even website says the same :S

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Heh yeah the site is a bit weird but you do get the stuff. All my orders till date show as "canceled" though they have been paid and received long ago :p

Roxtin said:
^Same with Credit Card

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Muhahaha Paid using my Reward point balance 1 point used 19 remaining :p
You'll get 1 reward point for the buying this item. So you will get back your point :p

i think the citibank server gets time out coz of too much load on it, to prevent server crash or something like that as a large number of buyers must be accessing the site for the book right now.. and it delivers in US too..

cheapestdealofmylife.jpg

Wohooo.... Cheapest deal of my life .....

thx @op for the offer. I didn't even shell out 1rs, :D got some points in indiaplaza account, used 1 point to get this book absolutely free lol. If someone trying this offer, after it gets closed. can PM me I can courier tht book to his place if i receive :p. (courier charges apply :D)

captureydj.jpg

Back