AutoBiography of Dhoni for 1 RS

Aman27deep said:
If somebody has some extra points can someone order one for me? :ashamed:
I have 200+ points, but the offer restricts "can order 1 book per user ID". :( Else would have ordered for 200 TE members :D

neerajvohra said:
I have 200+ points, but the offer restricts "can order 1 book per user ID". :( Else would have ordered for 200 TE members :D
aw sucks, but thank you man :) Only if they'd accept paypal, have like 1 US$ on it :(

Aman27deep said:
aw sucks, but thank you man :) Only if they'd accept paypal, have like 1 US$ on it :(
neerajvohra said:
haritr said:
I have used dd/cheque option,

Now have to send a crossed cheque of 1 rupees to them by paying 5 rupees to india post :D
ronnie_gogs said:
cheapestdealofmylife.jpg

Wohooo.... Cheapest deal of my life .....
neerajvohra said:
thx @op for the offer. I didn't even shell out 1rs, :D got some points in indiaplaza account, used 1 point to get this book absolutely free lol. If someone trying this offer, after it gets closed. can PM me I can courier tht book to his place if i receive :p. (courier charges apply :D)

captureydj.jpg

reading all these replies make me laugh like hell...

1 rs book, don't think so much... put in your collection or sell it to kabadi... even then you will get more than 1rs

After reading all the posts above, i would not like to make any transaction on this site.
I might just end up shelling 1 lac rs instead of Rs1.
The site doesent seen reliable enough.
Would prefer buyin it from the red light for approx 10Rs. :)

I did with K'taka internet banking.

But is it really worth 1 Re. ? I thought of waiting price drop to 50ps :bleh:

Woot..!! Order shipped.. :p :p

Edit: Shipped through some obscure Deccan360 couriers.. For the transaction value, I was expecting Blue Dart shipping in the least.. :p

Edit 2: @avi: You can become an Indiaplaza book club member and then order the book.. You get a massive 25% off on all books. ;)

Your transaction could not be processed due to one of the following reasons:
# You have used the Back / Forward / Refresh button on your Browser.

# Your cookies may be disabled.

# Your session has been expired.

# You may be using same browser for different transactions.

# Your transaction has been timed out due to inactive.

jezz using a HDFC VISA debit card

^ i had not even placed the order just added that in my shopping cart but didtn do the transaction , and got a mesaage on my phone that order no XXXXXX has been shipped , wat a saving of 1 re/- :bleh:

wtf State Bank of India netbanking not available + I have State Bank Maestro Debit ....

Noooooooooooo I is missing the deal of century!!!!111

I tried placing the order twice using my Corp Bank Visa Debit Card. Both Transactions failed and gave me errors. :|

But Today I get this:

indiaplaza.jpg

These people are Crazy for sure!!

I checked my Account status and not even a rupee has been deducted from my account. :S

Let's se what happens next. Hope they don't charge me 1 lakh rupees!!! Lolzzz :p

I guess mine is the most epic case here!! :rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Whoa!! :O

I just checked and one of my orders has been shipped via First Flight and the other one via Deccan 360 Courier!!

Damn... These people sure are crazy!!

nehaladsul said:
I tried placing the order twice using my Corp Bank Visa Debit Card. Both Transactions failed and gave me errors. :|

But Today I get this:

indiaplaza.jpg

These people are Crazy for sure!!

I checked my Account status and not even a rupee has been deducted from my account. :S

Let's se what happens next. Hope they don't charge me 1 lakh rupees!!! Lolzzz :p

I guess mine is the most epic case here!! :rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Whoa!! :O

I just checked and one of my orders has been shipped via First Flight and the other one via Deccan 350 Courier!!

Damn... These people sure are crazy!!
Same with me..got two sms that order has been shipped..

Back