AutoBiography of Dhoni for 1 RS

logistopath said:
@avi: You can become an Indiaplaza book club member and then order the book.. You get a massive 25% off on all books. ;)

25% makes it 75ps and I waiting for price drop to 50ps :bleh:

I believe Dhoni himself must have started this stupid and crazy scheme for promoting himself and generating hype...

How else can one explain a book being sold for Rs.1/- Shipped and that too without receiving payments!! :rofl:

Both my Orders were delivered to me about 5 minutes ago.P

Deccan 360 came first followed by First Flight.

BTW, my transactions had failed... So, I got 2 copies of the book for Rs.0/- :rofl:

Three Cheers for jalanbk and Indiaplaza!! :clap:

^^ just try making the transaction through various methods available, it'll failed but eventually, you may be able to get an sms with "your order shipped" notification..

@jalanbk, thanks for informing us about this deal bro..

nehaladsul said:
I believe Dhoni himself must have started this stupid and crazy scheme for promoting himself and generating hype...

How else can one explain a book being sold for Rs.1/- Shipped and that too without receiving payments!! :rofl:
im betting that this book will be full of Ads from all the brands that he endorses.

This is just another yellow pages.

^^ true..could be..lol.....nehal clarify?? wht is it all abt....hope its no abt the list of brands he advertises or how he got these offers :p

Back