Automatic floor sweeper / mop

How noisy it is? Can we schedule it to start working at 2am in the night? How much time does it take to clean the whole house...say 1000sqft house?
Is it safe to say bye bye to kamwali bai after buying this device?

Regards,
Mohit

^ Not sure if vacuuming alone can be effective in dusty Indian environment. While UV may disinfect, water may be needed to clean off finer dust. Also what about all the dust that settles on the furniture and stuffs all the times?

Just my assumption, would love to be proven wrong though..

I got the Milagrow Redhawk recently and yet to try out all the functions. Going to schedule a demo this weekend and use it for a few days and will post a review then. So far we have tried the auto mode and its pretty good... pretty clean. Haven't tried the wet cleaning function yet.

I thought most of the products are made in China.. didn't understand what you wanted to prove here

Agreed everything is made in China but what @adder is referring is that it is local chinese branded cheap stuff. Not the "made in China" ones which are manufactured by known companies.
Like an iPhone is also made in China and even cheap dual SIMs from random companies. are also made in China but quality differs a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought most of the products are made in China.. didn't understand what you wanted to prove here
Yes most of them are made in china ,but not all have the same quality .below is what the OP said in his mini reviw

Sorry I was kinda busy last few days, but here is a mini review as promised.
SuperBot:
This is an autonomous vacuum cleaning robot just like iRobot Roomba but a cheaper version which is Indian made which comes with manufacturer warranty. What I purchased is the very basic model in the lineup where the costliest is 19k.

So hence my reply.

Just to be clear the Indian company Milagrow had nothing to do with the R&D nor was it built to their specification. They are just importing a chinese company product and rebadging it.
Even you can import 1 to even 1000 pieces and rebadge them to what ever you like.Both their low end and top end models are available in various Chinese online stores.

Yes most of them are made in china ,but not all have the same quality .below is what the OP said in his mini reviw

So hence my reply.

Just to be clear the Indian company Milagrow had nothing to do with the R&D nor was it built to their specification. They are just importing a chinese company product and rebadging it.
Even you can import 1 to even 1000 pieces and rebadge them to what ever you like.Both their low end and top end models are available in various Chinese online stores.

Here... this is what the user manual says.
http://www.milagrowhumantech.com/si...b/Jno 465 User Mannual 145x210 mm_RoboCop.pdf
Dear Customer,
Thank you for using our Robocop/SuperBot Vacuum Cleaner!

The Robocop/SuperBot Cleaner is our own creation and manufactured by using our own mechanical electronic technology.
Hence I said its an Indian version. And the Head of that company worked for all the likes of Philips Lg etc... so I kinda believe their claim.

anyone scheduling a demo and posting feedback soon?

I am planning to schedule a demo for my Redhawk this weekend and will post detailed feedback soon.

So far I have tried the auto mode and it cleans the place pretty well. Of course you have to make sure you don't leave any empty pouches, paper pieces, hair, etc behind else they get tangled in the brush underneath and cannot pick up any further dust. Wet mop function yet to test. The auto-dock feature is unbelievable - if it's short on battery power (15% threshold they say) it automatically returns to the dock and attaches and recharges itself. You can also manually dock it with the Dock button on the remote. My mother and mother-in-law simply can't believe such a thing can even exist!

Back