Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

i already reinstalled it 2times . i think saved files are in my document right ? then i also had deleted them . any other suggestion . whenever i run it does show in task manager that BFBC2 is running after 5 sec it get close .

The Graphics are breath taking (more so on my 1080p resolution :p) but I'm not used to the targeting machanism of this game, GRAW2's fault I guess lol, the difference is world's apart. And I HATE snipers those gits!!
BTW why do these games always have something that's stupid! Can't run diagonally in this game while on the other hand you can't jump at all in GRAW2 :S

EDIT: My gamer tag is DarthSiddius :D

Lol didn realise you used TE reyez, its me Angellus. Have been using TE for a long time but never saw this section. Agree with reyez, best multiplayer game right now especially with the indian servers.

Anyways have fun fragging people.

Smith_shah said:
Lol didn realise you used TE reyez, its me Angellus. Have been using TE for a long time but never saw this section. Agree with reyez, best multiplayer game right now especially with the indian servers.

Hello my Angy <3

Smith_shah said:

Hello IC brother.

Back