Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

baccilus said:
A guy once asked about anyone wanting to play the Vietnam pack on the in-game chat in BC2 in the RCDC server. So there is at least one other guy in India who would like to play the Vietnam pack. Unless that guy was you.
there are 6 people in my clan who own Vietnam and many more in XNK and some in IC too.

mastersquall said:
don't worry you are not alone
I've played with you a lot squall, like the day before on Arica Harbor (last defend point) i was saying that the C4 was planted 2 floors below you, still you were RPG'ing from the roof, it made no sense to me, at the same time i was trying to go and defuse.

Just try and improve some of your tactics, then you'll surely get a clan. For instance if you wanna join a clan, you should try joining D!rT and XNK, both are excellent :)

Aman27deep said:
I've played with you a lot squall, like the day before on Arica Harbor (last defend point) i was saying that the C4 was planted 2 floors below you, still you were RPG'ing from the roof, it made no sense to me, at the same time i was trying to go and defuse.

Just try and improve some of your tactics, then you'll surely get a clan. For instance if you wanna join a clan, you should try joining D!rT and XNK, both are excellent :)
well problem was that there was sniper who was shooting me . So i thought let me rpg him first but my bad . Another problem is that my xfire never showed your message it was after game i got to know . stupid xfire :mad: . because every time i run to defuse no one backup me and i end up died . that's why my medic score is so high because i am more supporting person but now i am changed i just RPG around people . :p nothing make me feel happy when people say kill that RPG Noob :rofl:

mastersquall said:
well problem was that there was sniper who was shooting me . So i thought let me rpg him first but my bad . Another problem is that my xfire never showed your message it was after game i got to know . stupid xfire :mad: . because every time i run to defuse no one backup me and i end up died . that's why my medic score is so high because i am more supporting person but now i am changed i just RPG around people . :p nothing make me feel happy when people say kill that RPG Noob :rofl:
LOL ok. Don't worry about it though, just play a lil bit more sensibly :p

baccilus said:
I am saurabh2804 in-game :)
Nice, will keep "track" on you from now! I am just waiting for my GTX 560 now, will get it this monday i think, after which i will play more regularly, playing with 40 fps makes me sad.

Aman27deep said:
Nice, will keep "track" on you from now! I am just waiting for my GTX 560 now, will get it this monday i think, after which i will play more regularly, playing with 40 fps makes me sad.

I have the same Gcard as you and a worse CPU. I guess low FPS must have an effect of Multiplayer shooters.

baccilus said:
I was experiencing massive lags in the RCDC server yesterday. There was something wrong there na?
Yeah i was playing yesterday night, something was wrong, lag was terrible.

I finally leveled up to 44, lol.

Back