Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

mastersquall said:
even when i saw you playing in game i too thought you are using photon . you did got kicked because 400 ping in match which made be believe indeed you are using tata photon :p
I'm on wifi and when my sis uses the net from her laptop I get terrible pings :p so I stop gaming for that time :(

_

Aman27deep said:
lol, BSN is undergoing upgrades. So hopefully less lag from the enxt time they start up.

any idea when will they come back online i miss night game on indian server

DigitalDude said:
I'm on wifi and when my sis uses the net from her laptop I get terrible pings :p so I stop gaming for that time :(

_
you need to buy gaming wifi which always make sure games get high service atleast that's what my friend told me

mastersquall said:
you mean last night ?

then i don't have such issue . i played for 2hrs on RCDC before i started getting raped so ran away from server :p
Yeah last night. I and my friend both were getting disconnected from the Server after every 15min or so. Also when we rejoined the server ping showed as 999. As of now RCDC is offline and there is no good server to play :(

Aman27deep said:
With other countries progressing with online gaming, i can only see Indian gaming decline. What a shame.
there is perfect collusion between all telecom service providers and TRAI is not a watchdog for consumers but a pet dog for these business bigwigs :(

_

DigitalDude said:
there is perfect collusion between all telecom service providers and TRAI is not a watchdog for consumers but a pet dog for these business bigwigs :(

_
This is exactly what I was going to write. I think there is a scam going on in India with regards to Internet for sure.

Back