Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

Guys good news. One new well-known foreign server host is gonna start business VERY soon in India.

To quote vixture's FB post.

HYPERNIA & VIXTURE PARTNER TO BRING WORLD CLASS GAME SERVER HOSTING TO INDIA!!!

Yep. You read that right. Hypernia (Hypernia Global Hosting for Game Servers, MMO Hosting, Voice Servers, Game Patching and Xbox XLSP and Playstation PS3 Console Hosting), the global leader in online game hosting is partnering with Vixture to come to India and provide Indian gamers with absolutely the best, world class game server hosting!

We said you guys deserve the best. We meant it. Crank It Up!!!

So guys get ready for Crysis 2, BC2 (and in the future BF3) servers!

Pings to BC2 servers are horrible nowadays. The only servers which have decent pings are Fragnetics, SALUZI and MBTCentral, which do not include India in the country filters. Everything else is above 250. Is this is the end of the road for Indian BC2 players? I doubt BF3 scenario will be any better :(

jc36lect3r said:
Pings to BC2 servers are horrible nowadays. The only servers which have decent pings are Fragnetics, SALUZI and MBTCentral, which do not include India in the country filters. Everything else is above 250. Is this is the end of the road for Indian BC2 players? I doubt BF3 scenario will be any better :(
Its hardly the end of the road. BSN is undergoing upgrades and will be back within 1-2 days from now.

Also a new host is gonna start in India, by the name of Hypernia, so its gonna be awesome :D

We're gonna get Crysis 2 and BC2 servers without lag very soon :)

Aman27deep said:
Its hardly the end of the road. BSN is undergoing upgrades and will be back within 1-2 days from now.

Also a new host is gonna start in India, by the name of Hypernia, so its gonna be awesome :D

We're gonna get Crysis 2 and BC2 servers without lag very soon :)

I pray to god for this so much.. even more than for my well being :p :eek:hyeah:

_

Aman27deep said:
Health is wealth my brother... never say that!
I get very frustrated bcos of unavailability and the low quality of servers... so it increases my stress levels to the roof, which in turn is very bad for my health :p

_

DigitalDude said:
I get very frustrated bcos of unavailability and the low quality of servers... so it increases my stress levels to the roof, which in turn is very bad for my health :p

_
lol, same here brother, but come on :p

BSN Servers should be up by tomorrow, also a friend of mine bought a 16 slot server in Delhi from BSN hope to get it up and running by Monday :)

Yeah had chat with the CC guy of BSN and he informed that all Asian servers are undergoing up gradation and should be up and running by Monday.

everynight i start BFBC2 see no indian server . i exit and start playing crysis 2 BTW i reached 12lvl after losing my level 3times

Is it up yet? Guys, can't we do anything about this. Can't we pool in money or something or at least donate some money to people who are buying these servers?

Back