Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

BSN CC seems like our very own Indian CC services. It has been a week but no mail from BSN regarding the Server which we rented and the CC guy is just giving excuses. Applied for a refund with Paypal :(

So are there playable servers or not? I have a crappy internet connection and I'm dying to buy a good MP game.

This is presently the best multiplayer shooter. I wish there were servers too for India. Guys, is there anything we can do here? I especially don't want a thing like this to happen with BF3.

Even I couldn't find Hypernia when I searched for it. But someone in my friend list was already playing in it so I simply joined him. At last I can play BC2 on-line.

Aman27deep said:
When you search, don't search for hypernia, but Hypernia

The capital H makes all the difference :p
Yeah that did it.I finally joined one . Latency is 130 odd but thats fine. Seems like 2 servers running.

indus said:
Yeah that did it.I finally joined one . Latency is 130 odd but thats fine. Seems like 2 servers running.
yeah for me its 155 ingame.

mastersquall said:
i think they set there server as global as we all usually search in asia region ?
you were noobing around in ACB MP when i was PM'ing u to join me but u didnt :|

Downloading the update now, I know I joined the party late. But give me a break guys, I just came from a crappy Sify connection. :fear:

After the update is done, what say we have a friendly game of BC2? :D

Back