Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

chhangte said:
Indian servers still on ? There is one still left but got kicked two days in a row to make room for other ppl
You must've joined the D!rT or XNK servers, they sometimes do that do make room for their own players... join DUKE or RCDC and you'll be fine.

wishmaster.dj said:
the TE server?

i dont know.. i tried multiplayer and it asks for an EA account.

how to go about it from there?
Well, we don't have TE server. You can play in RCDC or DUKE server.

You will need to log into EA with your EA Account. And you'll need to activate the game with your sl key. Only then you will be able to go online. :)

After you are logged in, type RCDC or DUKE in the server search bar and enjoy.

Then, there is no way.And that I hope is the end of your queries about "downloaded version" or someone might use the report button, this forum ain't for getting help for "downloaded stuff" FYI. :)

even when i saw you playing in game i too thought you are using photon . you did got kicked because 400 ping in match which made be believe indeed you are using tata photon :p

ya they are down from yesterday no idea why . I play most of time on china server as there is no ping kicker rule there

mastersquall said:
ya they are down from yesterday no idea why . I play most of time on china server as there is no ping kicker rule there
lol, BSN is undergoing upgrades. So hopefully less lag from the enxt time they start up.

Back