Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

Done. Just finished the TE CLAN LOGO. I'm way too new in the world of editing so i'm using already made DICE logo. Sorry.

battlefield_bad_company2techenclaveclanlogo.png

thanks guys.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks for the rep Anish.

Now i'm putting the clan logo up in the first page. Our clan is almost complete, now all we need is a stats grafics and our own server. :D
:construc:

You're welcome jojo :)

I'd recommend entering a ladder tourney like gamearena, IGN and the likes. Gain the respect of other clans and then get a server. If you want to make it even bigger, I can help you construct a typical clan site for TE for free.

I had my own BF2 clan based in australia with a server of 64 slots that way and boy that fun, every damn week we had the best of clans asking for match-ups. Ours was one of the most feared clans in Aus with over 120 active members. Suprisingly, my pings were around 200s with hathway. We were called =eR= (Elite Recons) and our main rivals were the +plus clan. :lol:

PS : I''d be glad to take part as a TE clan member if you ever need any help. ;)

Ok bro as you say i'll do. But i rarely get time to play now due to damn studies, so now i'm a weekend warrior.

Anybody here want to take the responsibility?

one question........ how to get a signature of battlefield score........ i am using a pc version of the game for playing online........

devesh38 said:
one question........ how to get a signature of battlefield score........ i am using a pc version of the game for playing online........
Never added a signature so not sure but there are a lot of sites for this. Go here for example -

Graphics & Sigs - BFBC2 Stats

Choose the one you like. Click "Get this Graphic" and enter the correct urls.

I think you need to register on the site as well so that it can link your soldier name to his stats and give you the necessary urls....

devesh38 said:
Just click on the signature score of anyone, even mine. You will probably know the rest.

|Anish| said:
Yea just because i pwned a 50 ranker 3 times they banned me lol
lol this made me remembered i used get kick out of game in cod4 when every time i kill too many without getting killed

Anish please stop using IC tag.

it was a big mistake to take you based on your reputation here.

i hate to post this in open forums - but the hacking accusations have been confirmed in so many places now that i can no longer turn a blind eye and its best that people here know it as well.

Banned in fragnetics - i thought it must have been a mistake on part of their admins

Banned in RCDC - no idea what happened there

PBBan for aimbot at EATW servers - last straw. PBBan detail

2500 kills with M60 and 1700 of them headshots is too high a ratio for a human aim.

Back