Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

jojothedragon

Skilled
Jan 20, 2009
Done. Just finished the TE CLAN LOGO. I'm way too new in the world of editing so i'm using already made DICE logo. Sorry.

battlefield_bad_company2techenclaveclanlogo.png

Reactions: 1 person

jojothedragon

Skilled
Jan 20, 2009
thanks guys.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks for the rep Anish.

Now i'm putting the clan logo up in the first page. Our clan is almost complete, now all we need is a stats grafics and our own server. :D
:construc:

-Anish-

Skilled
Aug 2, 2006
You're welcome jojo :)

I'd recommend entering a ladder tourney like gamearena, IGN and the likes. Gain the respect of other clans and then get a server. If you want to make it even bigger, I can help you construct a typical clan site for TE for free.

I had my own BF2 clan based in australia with a server of 64 slots that way and boy that fun, every damn week we had the best of clans asking for match-ups. Ours was one of the most feared clans in Aus with over 120 active members. Suprisingly, my pings were around 200s with hathway. We were called =eR= (Elite Recons) and our main rivals were the +plus clan. :lol:

PS : I''d be glad to take part as a TE clan member if you ever need any help. ;)

jojothedragon

Skilled
Jan 20, 2009
Ok bro as you say i'll do. But i rarely get time to play now due to damn studies, so now i'm a weekend warrior.

Anybody here want to take the responsibility?

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
one question........ how to get a signature of battlefield score........ i am using a pc version of the game for playing online........

Rickyk

Skilled
Jan 18, 2007
devesh38 said:
one question........ how to get a signature of battlefield score........ i am using a pc version of the game for playing online........
Never added a signature so not sure but there are a lot of sites for this. Go here for example -

Graphics & Sigs - BFBC2 Stats

Choose the one you like. Click "Get this Graphic" and enter the correct urls.

I think you need to register on the site as well so that it can link your soldier name to his stats and give you the necessary urls....

baccilus

Skilled
Oct 21, 2007
Chandigarh
devesh38 said:
Just click on the signature score of anyone, even mine. You will probably know the rest.

hitman02in

Disciple
Nov 4, 2008
Anish please stop using IC tag.

it was a big mistake to take you based on your reputation here.

i hate to post this in open forums - but the hacking accusations have been confirmed in so many places now that i can no longer turn a blind eye and its best that people here know it as well.

Banned in fragnetics - i thought it must have been a mistake on part of their admins

Banned in RCDC - no idea what happened there

PBBan for aimbot at EATW servers - last straw. PBBan detail

2500 kills with M60 and 1700 of them headshots is too high a ratio for a human aim.

Reactions: 1 person