Bad olx experience. Guy snatched keyboard.

OLX is full of scammers

Over the past several years, my experience with buyers and sellers using OLX has thankfully been pleasant. Sure, there are a few scammers using the service, but that does not mean that most of them are. Scammers are there in various fields, and not restricted to e-commerce. Just because you had an unsettling experience doesn't mean that the platform is full of scammers.

Most of the people are genuine buyers and sellers, who are looking for a good deal. As with most things nice and good, there will be some trouble-makers. I say, let the few scammers be, as they add to the thrill of trading with complete strangers!

Over the past several years, my experience with buyers and sellers using OLX has thankfully been pleasant. Sure, there are a few scammers using the service, but that does not mean that most of them are. Scammers are there in various fields, and not restricted to e-commerce. Just because you had an unsettling experience doesn't mean that the platform is full of scammers.

Most of the people are genuine buyers and sellers, who are looking for a good deal. As with most things nice and good, there will be some trouble-makers. I say, let the few scammers be, as they add to the thrill of trading with complete strangers!
i have to agree coz all the msgs i have gotten in past 2 days are genuine buyers who keeps negotiating.

I've done a few of deals on OLX and 100% of them have been good till now but this storymade me realize to not get too comfortable with the platform. Sure the usual "army employee" scam messages do come across but I guess I recognize them by now and report it but this was on a different scale. Thanks for sharing your experience and good for you that you kept the tablet and pencil on you. Sure he took the keyboard but to be honest the whole thing could've gone a lot worse. Wishing you better deals :)

Back