Car & Bike banggood shipping to India?

1638445661935.png

Banggood homepage displays the above message.:(

My aukey 6 port USB charger(5 years old) stopped working last week. Was looking for alternative in Banggood, that is when I found out the ban :(.

Also I see everything is very expensive now, in ebay and Amazon . The aukey model i had was with QC 3.0 support and bought for 26$ in 2017. Now the alternatives costs more than 60$ and shipping.

Finally saw anker 6 port model in reliancedigital for 2.5K, but without quick charge support. Since no other option for now, went ahead with reliancedigital online order and they delivered in 3 hours.

I'm getting one of the component of DIY build and BG landing page mentions that it will be delivered in a week's time.

Just trying to confirm before buying if the order will be delivered.

I'm getting one of the component of DIY build and BG landing page mentions that it will be delivered in a week's time.

Just trying to confirm before buying if the order will be delivered.
Yes definitely.
But it will take more time.
What you ordered? asking Curiously.

I have also ordered on 16th Jan. Still not received.
Arrived at Delhi on 16th Jan. From hongkong port, as shown in tracking info.

hat you ordered? asking Curiously.
DIY Circuit chip - prior to lockdown this was available in local market - now nobody has stock

Bought it and received tracking ID as well - hoping to get it delivered through the Indian side of Banggood.

Last edited:
DIY Circuit chip - prior to lockdown this was available in local market - now nobody has stock

Bought it and received tracking ID as well - hoping to get it delivered through the Indian side of Banggood.
Received product from banggood today. It's in original plastic packaging. Earlier they had put another packaging over original for safety. Hide logo and brand option seems missing whil ordering.
Packaging was damaged, tore, product is intact. Product working fine.

Received product from banggood today. It's in original plastic packaging. Earlier they had put another packaging over original for safety. Hide logo and brand option seems missing whil ordering.
Packaging was damaged, tore, product is intact. Product working fine.
Mine is also shown in transit - at the moment they mentioned of Feb 03 as tentative delivery date - will update here - how the overall experience turns out to be.

Mine is also shown in transit - at the moment they mentioned of Feb 03 as tentative delivery date - will update here - how the overall experience turns out to be.
Delivery time and shipping cost is too much, as per old customers from banggood. Overall experience as a new user is good. As i already purchased 2 times.

Order 3 items on 5th+6th Jan, received all items through dtdc on 20th Jan.
All is well, except the high shipping fee.
+ due to customs dept terror, i had to pay for customs guaranty.
Ive noticed that they ask for PAN these days while doing payment. Is the same case with you?

Also, they are not shipping a lot of stuff to India, it seems. They had the Xiaomi Pad on sale for $350, but unfortunately, not shipping to India. This seems to be true for other phones and tablets as well.

Banggood is very reliable site and the cutomer care is amzing - bought lots of product.

BUT…….

- All of these before pandemic / Covid 19 gifted to the world by developed country
- Before the Prof Dumbldore shoot the two tyres of the Car called ‘Economy of India’ in Nov 2016 and July 2017.
Could you elaborate on their customer care quality?
I was a frequent user of AliExpress before the ban. Their buyer protection policies (at least in India) was a joke. Customs seizures, defective items, and no-show deliveries were quite common.
I've always assumed Banggood was of the same ilk, so I've generally avoided them.

Back