Budget 0-20k Basic GPU to run Dual Monitor setup.

I believe the last gpu price rise was mainly due to BTC/ETH, the two major & most popular crypto & those are not going to be profitable enough by mining via gpu now.
Oh don't think that.....btc never no one mines on gpus, eth went past gpu....but there were plenty profitable cryptos that time out there that can run gpu and again it has started.

Oh don't think that.....btc never no one mines on gpus, eth went past gpu....but there were plenty profitable cryptos that time out there that can run gpu and again it has started.
The days of typical retail customer profiting from crypto mining are gone in most cases, now it is an economy of scale where big miners only earn significant profits & they deal mostly in BTC/ETH.

Those other cryptos don't have as much liquidity/acceptability to give profit to typical retail consumer & not big/credible enough for big miners.

The days of typical retail customer profiting from crypto mining are gone in most cases, now it is an economy of scale where big miners only earn significant profits & they deal mostly in BTC/ETH.

Those other cryptos don't have as much liquidity/acceptability to give profit to typical retail consumer & not big/credible enough for big miners.
you are wrong there......altcoins are mined very good on these old gpus and seasoned miners keep on mining them till next bull run which has already started and is almost all the time happens when Bitcoin halving comes....when hodled these give very good returns during the boom time.
You will only know when u do it.....95% of the miners stop the mining when bull run ends.....but seasoned miners never and that's how they get returns.
Also this is when they buy hardware at low prices.

you are wrong there......altcoins are mined very good on these old gpus and seasoned miners keep on mining them till next bull run which has already started and is almost all the time happens when Bitcoin halving comes....when hodled these give very good returns during the boom time.
You will only know when u do it.....95% of the miners stop the mining when bull run ends.....but seasoned miners never and that's how they get returns.
Also this is when they buy hardware at low prices.
Only individual miners I know using typical desktop gpu only mine if electricity is free or heavily subsidized for their home connection & even then many of them most likely won't be able to liquidate their earnings without paying hefty charges & 30% crypto tax. In any case we are just speculating so instead see the price trend which so far hasn't shown anything unusual outside of top end nvidia cards getting costly because of US export ban on China & their heavy usage in AI field.

I might need to upgrade my PSU as well. I am not sure. Currently, I have a Corsair CX450. Can CX450 drive RX570?
From a power requirement perspective, CX450 is fine. How old is the unit? If it has been operating behind a UPS, think about replacing only if you are seeing any abnormal shutdowns at full load.

Back