Battlefield 2 clan of indians

Bluffmaster said:
Is There any single player mode in battlefield 2 ? Can I Play with bots ?

Yup,there is a single player mode and bots included in bf2 but the only downside is tht you can't select the number of bots as it is default 16 :( .But an update is coming pretty soon..or so they say,where they'll include the option of choosing the number of bots from 32-64.And in those 16 player maps,you won't be able to fly any planes except in one map maybe since the map size is ltd to the number of bots unless it's 32 and 64.

hunt3r said:
^^He was last seen in thailand from what ive heard

RRiiiggghhtt,From wht my sources tell me..he's given birth to twins and is vacationing in the deep forests of the amazon interacting with the masai tribe ;)

madmonkey said:
Yup,there is a single player mode and bots included in bf2 but the only downside is tht you can't select the number of bots as it is default 16 :( .But an update is coming pretty soon..or so they say,where they'll include the option of choosing the number of bots from 32-64.And in those 16 player maps,you won't be able to fly any planes except in one map maybe since the map size is ltd to the number of bots unless it's 32 and 64.

RRiiiggghhtt,From wht my sources tell me..he's given birth to twins and is vacationing in the deep forests of the amazon interacting with the masai tribe ;)

but the real fun of palying battlefield 2 is playing online . u can only practise ur heli and plane manuvers in single player . But those guys r tuff to play, thats what i felt .

If u want u keep track of ur progress in the game at www.bf2s.com

Uh preetham,I think it's gonna be a long time before we hear from sandy..comnsidering he must have married one of the masai women and won't be coming after his honeymoon,I guess we need to meet on the server,then have another one when sandy arrives.

madmonkey said:

but the real fun of palying battlefield 2 is playing online . u can only practise ur heli and plane manuvers in single player . But those guys r tuff to play, thats what i felt . U Can Also Track ur progress in battlefield2 in www.bf2s.com just type ur id there.

madmonkey said:
Uh preetham,I think it's gonna be a long time before we hear from sandy..comnsidering he must have married one of the masai women and won't be coming after his honeymoon,I guess we need to meet on the server,then have another one when sandy arrives.
What makes u think like that monkey. some says he has gone thailand . "WHERE THE HELL IS HE":bleh:

When is the site expected to be completed?? If you wanna make the site look more cooler..try d'loading the bf2 fan site kit from the ea site..oh and btw abt bf 2142,I'm not gonna buy it after seeing the latest 1.3 update on bf2.My frnds updated it and then there were frequent crashes to the desktop whenever you join a server,also some ppl will have co-op mode and some don't..WTF!!.If this is EA's support to bf2 then I can't imagine wht it would be with 2142.So I just d'loaded the update and can't decide whether I shd update it or not.

So now I have decided..

QUAKE WARS!!!Here I come!!

Renegade said:
Went to their site after reading your post. HOLY SHIT!! What an awesome video and an equally good website. Never seen anything better.

So does this mean tht we'll expect you on the frontlines facing against the strogg ;)

@Preetham-the first link says the site is either deleted or removed and the 2nd link is not working.

u aint the only one playing bf2 mate.. i have been playing bf2 since a year on ranked servers .. i m situated in india,mumbai.. been administering a clan based in australia.. i m playing bf2 on the gamearena servers having pings of around 170-190 (playable).. i m a Sergeant Major with almost 60000 points now... maybe the seniormost indian to be playing bf2 till date.. i am in a clan at the moment.. u can check it out if u want.. its Welcome to the .ACB| Site .. and my in game nick name is .ACB|BackToExistence.. catch ya in the game dude.. add me to msn if u want.. i ll guide u thru.. its anish.mehta@hotmail.com

this is my stat page.. BF2Player.com - Battlefield 2 stats, info, and guides

Good to know Bf2 awareness is coming up. I also saw a server in India as of now but it has 1.3 patch not updated. I liked game area, but cant play on it anymore since I changed my ISP. I usually play on US server 64.34.180.20 24/7 Karkand. My ingame name is voodoman2005..

sup voodo....i have played with you many times on moongamers karkand.....fukking sniper......rememebr scooobydooby......yahoo messenger(ankur_ahlawat).....shoot me a message when ur playing....

voodoman2008 said:
Good to know Bf2 awareness is coming up. I also saw a server in India as of now but it has 1.3 patch not updated. I liked game area, but cant play on it anymore since I changed my ISP. I usually play on US server 64.34.180.20 24/7 Karkand. My ingame name is voodoman2005..

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS:::: BF2 SERVER NOW IN INDIA FROM BCS!!!!!!!!

IP: 58.68.73.105 port: default

IT IS NOT RANKED, BUT WILL BE SOON. WE NEED TRAFFIC ON THIS SERVER GUYS SO COME ON AND LET US GET THE FIRST INDIA BF2 RANKED SERVER GOING!!!

Back