Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Re: The "Battlefield 3" Thread! [PC] [360] [PS3]

Considering companies like Epic (Unreal) and Crytek (CryEngine in Aug) are offering FREE versions of their LATEST engines and SDK's, EA/DICE still believe modders are incompetent?

The fact that the FREE engines offered by Unreal and Crytek are full fledged, un-neutered offerings, while Dice is not even willing to offer a dumbed down version of their engine to modders just exposes their lie.

Mind you I wouldn't be surprised if this was 70% EA and 30% Dice's decision. It just burns these companies to see products improved (via FREE content - read DLC) or extended past their normal shelf life.....

jc36lect3r said:
The destruction is not going to be as awesome as BC2. Here we can only blow off chunks off the building, but cannot take it down completely like in BC2. Pity, was my favorite passtime in BC2 :(
what!!! mini destruction . it was fav. pastime for me too when i am waiting for player in RCDC

Differences between Bf2 and Bf3. :

859558029.png

Bf2 was/is much better :O

@Jojo: Times have changed.... Those are the things most AAA titles are doing. Many of those things are linked to piracy on PC I guess, including no LAN support.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

knanda said:
Can a 5870 run the game???

Sent from my GT-I9000

Really slim chance. I think you will have to upgrade.

*sarcasm*

Back