Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Call of duty is only for single player and fun.To be honest cod multiplayer is like NFS and Bf multiplayer is like those realistic racing sims.Standing more than 60 secs in Bf itself is a great achievement.Mine highest was 38.lol:D

btw anyone played vietnam.

Battlefield 3 - Physical Warfare Pack Trailer

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Aman27deep said:
I will pawn all of you, don't worry :p

mercy pro, show some mercy..... :(

PS - I have sent you a draft for Rs.9,999 as requested towards "BF3 training and in-game Protection charges for 3 months" so that I can play in your squad and be under your constant protection and supervision. I understand that after 3 months I will have to pay the charges again for further protection. Dont you have a "one year protection plan offer" 'cos I would prefer to go for that and save some money....

Rickyk said:
PS - I have sent you a draft for Rs.9,999 as requested towards "BF3 training and in-game Protection charges for 3 months" so that I can play in your squad and be under your constant protection and supervision. I understand that after 3 months I will have to pay the charges again for further protection. Dont you have a "one year protection plan offer" 'cos I would prefer to go for that and save some money....

YGBKM Ricky! :lol:

Hi Gannu.

Well there were 3 payment plans on his website -

www_pro_player.aman27deep/BF3/I_ownz_joo/protection_plans.html

Site is currently down due to ridiculously high traffic and demand. For those interested, the plans on offer are -

Bronze Plan - Rs.4,999 for 3 months.

In game "revenge assurance" plan - Aman27deep guarantees he will humiliatingly knife whichever player kills you - guaranteed, even if they are playing on A DIFFERENT SERVER! Bow down to the power of Aman27deeps mad leet skillz you mortals!! :clap:

Silver Plan - Rs.7,999 for 3 months.

Apart from the benefits of the "revenge assurance Bronze plan", members of this plan will also have Aman27deep watch your game and offer pro tips and advice for improvement. A K/D ratio of 5:1 is GUARANTEED under this plan.

Gold Plan - Rs.9,999 for 3 months.

Offers ULTIMATE BF3 PLAYER PROTECTION - You will have a permanent reserved slot in Aman27deep's squad! He will not only provided hands on "one on one" training but also guarantees that you will be IMMORTAL. A K/D ratio is irrelevant in this plan because you will NEVER DIE thanks to his complete and constant protection. This plan also guarantees that under his expert guidance and tutelage, you will plat all weapons, vehicles and get all unlocks within 48 hours of the game launching.

As a limited time offer, members option for the GOLD plan will also be provided with additional, exclusive in-game "Red armor" (+200 armor points protection as seen in Quake 3 Arena) apart from the standard BF3 Armour. This armor is not available elsewhere due to a special tie up between Aman27deep, DICE Software and id Software in recognition of Aman27deep's "PRO" status.

I found the "exclusive Red Armour" offer too tempting so I opted for the GOLD plan. BTW, Aman27Deep squad has a special limit of 8 players (unlike the 4 player limit for other squads). I was the 6th person to take this plan so only 1 more slot is available. Book NOW or get pwned while playing against him. I decided to use the money I had saved up to buy a new GPU to pay for the plan instead. IMO, its money well spent. :)

LMAO Rickyk! Nice! :rofl:

I can't take it anymore. Is flipkart the best place to pre-order considering they give free goodies too?

Any idea till when the pre-orders will be open?

Rickyk said:
Hi Gannu.

Well there were 3 payment plans on his website -

www_pro_player.aman27deep/BF3/I_ownz_joo/protection_plans.html

Site is currently down due to ridiculously high traffic and demand. For those interested, the plans on offer are -

Bronze Plan - Rs.4,999 for 3 months.

In game "revenge assurance" plan - Aman27deep guarantees he will humiliatingly knife whichever player kills you - guaranteed, even if they are playing on A DIFFERENT SERVER! Bow down to the power of Aman27deeps mad leet skillz you mortals!!

Silver Plan - Rs.7,999 for 3 months.

Apart from the benefits of the "revenge assurance Bronze plan", members of this plan will also have Aman27deep watch your game and offer pro tips and advice for improvement. A K/D ratio of 5:1 is GUARANTEED under this plan.

Gold Plan - Rs.9,999 for 3 months.

Offers ULTIMATE BF3 PLAYER PROTECTION - You will have a permanent reserved slot in Aman27deep's squad! He will not only provided hands on "one on one" training but also guarantees that you will be IMMORTAL. A K/D ratio is irrelevant in this plan because you will NEVER DIE thanks to his complete and constant protection. This plan also guarantees that under his expert guidance and tutelage, you will plat all weapons, vehicles and get all unlocks within 48 hours of the game launching.

As a limited time offer, members option for the GOLD plan will also be provided with additional, exclusive in-game "Red armor" (+200 armor points protection as seen in Quake 3 Arena) apart from the standard BF3 Armour. This armor is not available elsewhere due to a special tie up between Aman27deep, DICE Software and id Software in recognition of Aman27deep's "PRO" status.

I found the "exclusive Red Armour" offer too tempting so I opted for the GOLD plan. BTW, Aman27Deep squad has a special limit of 8 players (unlike the 4 player limit for other squads). I was the 6th person to take this plan so only 1 more slot is available. Book NOW or get pwned while playing against him. I decided to use the money I had saved up to buy a new GPU to pay for the plan instead. IMO, its money well spent.

:rofl: can i get free membership which offer that reyez won't knife me :p

Glad you liked the post guys. :)

BTW, any idea if BSN etc. plan to setup an Indian BF3 beta server?

Not sure if Fragnetics will allow us for the BETA due to the country restrictions in place on their servers.

Otherwise we will just have to try our luck on servers in EU etc. :(

Back