Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

mastersquall said:
GOD damit this orgin is complete pain . from morning i am trying to fix it but can't stop it from crashing again and again :(

Here's what I do, launch it, let origin crash, don't respond, game still loads in while.

Though sometimes you may have the match of your life and stats may not get updated (which happened to me today after getting MVP in Damavand Peak Rush Match today), no battle report. Don't know if they are related or not.

if it was same as your then wouldn't had cared at all . who need origin as long as BF3 running but i am stuck now >_> . thinking of formatting window i wasted whole day today >.<

Weird, after new update Origin launches BF3 and exits by itself. Why can't EA let us bypass Origin totally, now that we can play without Origin running ...

My Best in BF3 so far :p

bf3f.png

:rofl:............... Drive and park it somewhere, then kill some people, again go and drive that thing further... The teammates will be rofling by then....

viralbug said:
For those who don't know how to fly a jet, why fly em when you can ride em?[...]
chiragsthakur said:
:rofl:............... Drive and park it somewhere, then kill some people, again go and drive that thing further... The teammates will be rofling by then....

hahaha!!!! this definitely asks for a sneaky c4 plant :p

be adviced!!! I have spotted a hostile jet rolling on the floor near your AO .. WTF

_

Apart from all the issues...I only have one thing left to say for Battlefield 3.

Thank you DICE, Thank you EA, and Thank you TE....and Thank you all the battlefield MP players here....

After this weekend I can say I have not had so much fun in Multiplayer since I left Canada back in 2005. ( back then it was MOh:AA etc)..

And yes I am very satisfied, Happy to found so many fellow gamers, from here ( TE ) and else where...No matter how buggy Battlelog is, it is still the best stats keeping platform I have come across till date.

I was very very skeptical on this being on Origin and not on steam as I love steam, I dont wanna comment on Origin, but battlelog, is wonderful...

It was super to see so many fimilar peeps playing online yesterday, though the indian servers still have issues for me, it was nonetheless a weekend well spent, ...it even kept me away from the other 10/10 title released a few days ago on PS3...but at the end of it, it was a weekend of awesome gaming.....

Thank you everyone!

And continue fragging...!!!

:)

Infected said:
Apart from all the issues...I only have one thing left to say for Battlefield 3.

Thank you DICE, Thank you EA, and Thank you TE....and Thank you all the battlefield MP players here....

After this weekend I can say I have not had so much fun in Multiplayer since I left Canada back in 2005. ( back then it was MOh:AA etc)..

And yes I am very satisfied, Happy to found so many fellow gamers, from here ( TE ) and else where...No matter how buggy Battlelog is, it is still the best stats keeping platform I have come across till date.

I was very very skeptical on this being on Origin and not on steam as I love steam, I dont wanna comment on Origin, but battlelog, is wonderful...

It was super to see so many fimilar peeps playing online yesterday, though the indian servers still have issues for me, it was nonetheless a weekend well spent, ...it even kept me away from the other 10/10 title released a few days ago on PS3...but at the end of it, it was a weekend of awesome gaming.....

Thank you everyone!

And continue fragging...!!!

:)

except origin i love everything even battlelog specially party feature we can keep voice chatting even if we playing on different server . Nothing beat fun speaking own language jai mata di haha

viralbug said:
For those who don't know how to fly a jet, why fly em when you can ride em?

[youtube]JzLARSQup70[/youtube]

:rofl: could not stop laughing . best way to fly jet without get killed by another jets

TBH I love origin too coz it hasnt given me any kind of problems as yet :) Battelog and Battlefield 3 are exceptionally awesome..... I am enjoying it... Got new friends coz of BF3, a game of my lifetime.... Dont want to discuss about its SP, coz havent even completed the third chapter

chiragsthakur said:
TBH I love origin too coz it hasnt given me any kind of problems as yet :) Battelog and Battlefield 3 are exceptionally awesome..... I am enjoying it... Got new friends coz of BF3, a game of my lifetime.... Dont want to discuss about its SP, coz havent even completed the third chapter

origin don't like me that much i think :ashamed:

I actually dont understand why the behavior of origin is different from person to person..... Its the same version we all are running, but has never failed for me.. (touchwood)
mastersquall said:
origin don't like me that much i think :ashamed:

Back