Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

When you start the game, go in customize before deploying ---> then click on your class and select loadout--> then scroll through the accessories or weapons unlocked---> select according to choice and deploy :)

Infected said:
Apart from all the issues...I only have one thing left to say for Battlefield 3.

Thank you DICE, Thank you EA, and Thank you TE....and Thank you all the battlefield MP players here....

After this weekend I can say I have not had so much fun in Multiplayer since I left Canada back in 2005. ( back then it was MOh:AA etc)..

And yes I am very satisfied, Happy to found so many fellow gamers, from here ( TE ) and else where...No matter how buggy Battlelog is, it is still the best stats keeping platform I have come across till date.
I was very very skeptical on this being on Origin and not on steam as I love steam, I dont wanna comment on Origin, but battlelog, is wonderful...

It was super to see so many fimilar peeps playing online yesterday, though the indian servers still have issues for me, it was nonetheless a weekend well spent, ...it even kept me away from the other 10/10 title released a few days ago on PS3...but at the end of it, it was a weekend of awesome gaming.....

Thank you everyone!
And continue fragging...!!!
:)

Amen to that.

My only multiplayer experience is in CS (in college) and Crysis 2, a little bit of BFBC2 too and now Battlefield 3 has taken it to a new level.

RPGing Tanks/Armored Vehicles is my motivation these days :)

Guys, I got the game, started the SP campaign, brilliant graphics have to say, but I dont think my 4870 can handle it at 1680 x 1050, what resolution are you guys playing at?

Edit- I am still on catalyst 11.3, maybe updating to 11.7 will help!

GUYZ i m facing big problem . i have spend 8 hours of battlefield 3 mp and my kill rati is just 0.22 . In most match i am just able to kill 2-3 people and dye around 15-16 times, which is making the game very boring . dont know what the problem is>>>:mad:. even in bad company 2 i have kill ratio of 0.23 . my rank reached to 15 after which i stopped playing it due to more death . please help me to solve this problem .
Battlelog / Sign in

Jasku said:
Guys, I got the game, started the SP campaign, brilliant graphics have to say, but I dont think my 4870 can handle it at 1680 x 1050, what resolution are you guys playing at?

Edit- I am still on catalyst 11.3, maybe updating to 11.7 will help!

Use the latest 11.10 mate!

Guys, where do you view that Battle report page? :S

Also, how do you change your name?

Btw, we can see many new Indian servers now! :D

Also, I completed the single player campaign. It was good, but nothing great. Storyline was meh. Didn't last long either.

viralbug said:
Use the latest 11.10 mate!

Guys, where do you view that Battle report page? :S

Also, how do you change your name?

Btw, we can see many new Indian servers now! :D

Also, I completed the single player campaign. It was good, but nothing great. Storyline was meh. Didn't last long either.

Dang it, ill try the 11.10, but does the game suddenly come out of the full screen mode, every now and then??!!!

Just finished the single player campaign. The story lacked creativity. I mean all of us have seen those terrorists plots and interrogations scenes. Graphically the game is a marvel of effects - large scale destruction, destructible environment and what not. Frostbite 2 surely kicks ass of the ageing COD engine. Won't be able to play the multiplayer as I've to hand over the game DVDs to my friend who rightly owns it(damn it!). :| Overall, 8/10 for the SP. :)

Least : Operation Metro

Fav : Grand Bazar (I tend to score a lot here :p)

Actual Fav : Kharg Island, I keep staring at the scenery until some dude puts a knife in my back :(

Finally completed the SP campaign, extremely short and easy might i say, good fun, wondering if I should order a copy to try out the multiplayer!

^^ Multiplayer is where BF3 truly shines, extremely addictive. Took me some time to get adjusted because I played Crysis 2 MP a lot.

Would be really nice if you guys recorded your gameplay with Fraps and posted it here. Would be really nice to see Reyez's pwnage. :p

Back