Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

starchazer

Disciple
Aug 21, 2007
Mumbai
chiragsthakur said:
:| You didnt like the MP on PC??? :S
Ya I didn't like it. I mean it wasn't bad, But nothing too exciting to keep me glued.

Gannu said:
[OT] Insha, where've you been man? Long time! :p [/OT]

[OT]Hey Ganesh!!! :hug: Ya man been really inactive. I hope I can be more online from now though! :D [/OT]

Aman27deep

Skilled
Apr 7, 2008
Calcutta
www.fluxgaming.in
Sometimes you just have to click on Deploy twice. OR Your squad mate is too far away from you to spawn on him (in rush) OR You didn't select the spawn point, and you are automatically spawned after some time if you don't spawn.

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
i got the game yesterday and origin really pissed me off.and that update too.guys for starting the game it always takes me to the battlelog website,is that normal?

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
Yes, the game launches from Battlelog itself and its Battlelog where all the fun starts from.... Multiplayer, Co-op and Single player campaign all start from Battlelog :)

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Aman27deep said:
Sometimes you just have to click on Deploy twice. OR Your squad mate is too far away from you to spawn on him (in rush) OR You didn't select the spawn point, and you are automatically spawned after some time if you don't spawn.

I have to click Deploy atleast 20 times to get it started. And no, there is nothing wrong with spawing. Whether I spawn on a Squad mate or at a default location it takes a very long time to deploy. I guess it is a server related bug as I seem to face this issue only when I am playing at certain servers.

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
May be its the same server on which we face the TP cam bug :eek:hyeah:, the only bug I have faced till now...
Bluffmaster said:
I have to click Deploy atleast 20 times to get it started. And no, there is nothing wrong with spawing. Whether I spawn on a Squad mate or at a default location it takes a very long time to deploy. I guess it is a server related bug as I seem to face this issue only when I am playing at certain servers.

Rickyk

Skilled
Jan 18, 2007
Bluffmaster said:
When I die and click the deploy button, I am not deployed immediately and have to wait for atleast 30-40 seconds before getting deployed again. It happens in some servers. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?

Happens to me as well but -

a) only for a max of about 10-15 seconds

b) this seems to happen more often when the server is lagging a lot

DigitalDude

Skilled
Apr 20, 2008
Chennai
Rickyk said:
Happens to me as well but -

a) only for a max of about 10-15 seconds

b) this seems to happen more often when the server is lagging a lot

same for me. I have to ram the mouse or enter or space bar a few times in frustration :p

_

quixand

Skilled
Mar 9, 2011
Knifing in CS holds more value in my opinion. Its a quieter game where footsteps make a lot of difference. Getting knived in a loud, open battle is easier I guess.

Got Knifed lots of times and Knived top players once or twice, too.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk Pro.

! 0 t A

Skilled
Jun 22, 2006
Pune
Aman27deep said:
Me like battlelog too.

BTW, knifed you and Singularity in a space of 10 mins yesterday :p

Nice !! Knifing Ricky is my ultimate Ambition !

Btw, What nick do you play with Aman ?

baccilus

Skilled
Oct 21, 2007
Chandigarh
Aman27deep said:
Me like battlelog too.

BTW, knifed you and Singularity in a space of 10 mins yesterday :p

Yes, I turned around and saw you but couldn't react in time. Then the Kill cam showed you knifing Singularity. Reyez, you started playing FPS with Urban Terror, right?