Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

! 0 t A said:
Nice !! Knifing Ricky is my ultimate Ambition !

Btw, What nick do you play with Aman ?

rey3z.

use that in all games (reyez, same in tf2 and bc2 also :p)

baccilus said:
Yes, I turned around and saw you but couldn't react in time. Then the Kill cam showed you knifing Singularity. Reyez, you started playing FPS with Urban Terror, right?

Never played Urban terror in my life.

Started with CSS (have over 1800+ hours), then around 200 hours of COD4 (when i realized it's a shit game), then again CSS, then TF2 (Over 1200 hours), then BC2 (around 700 hours), now BF3 (Till now under 30 hours).

Knifing me is a piece of cake Iota mainly because 99.99% of the time I am playing alone, even when I am in a squad. Therefore, theres no one to watch my back or revive me for that matter. Nor anyone in a voice channel to warn me about nearby enemies or where they are located.

Have only started trying out squad game play and voice over the last 2 days and honestly, I find it somewhat distracting because more often than not, its hard to make out what other people are saying.

Dialogues like "behind you!", "there, to the left", "behind the rocks" make little sense to me especially when you're in a 4 man squad and don't even know which squad member the info is directed to. If anything, I hear the messages and get totally distracted. Hopefully I'll get used to it over a couple of days. If not I'll just have to quit the voice feature entirely.

As for rey3z pro, I'll try to get the drop on you sometime soon.... :)

I vow to be in your squad and protect your back always ! :)

As soon as i figure out how to join the squad of my choice. . It was so much easier in BC2. .

Any help ? :p

Knifing sucks. Once on discovering a prone sniper (I hate prone snipers) I slowly crept up from behind and knifed him. However, in all my excitement to finally get back a dog tag, I pressed the "G" key, which is right next to the "F" key. The sniper looked back and jumped away, leaving me in the lone company of my beautiful frag grenade. You can guess what happened.

Infected said:
^^ not allowed as of yet to join a squad as per ones will ...sucks eh?

You most definitely can.

First you have to leave the squad you're in, then press join squad after pressing left mouse on the squad you want to join ;)

^^ YOu sure...? I tried selecting the squad I wanna join, and when I click "Find Squad" just connects me randomly to a squad...I will try it once m home though....

Rickyk said:
Knifing me is a piece of cake Iota mainly because 99.99% of the time I am playing alone, even when I am in a squad. Therefore, theres no one to watch my back or revive me for that matter. Nor anyone in a voice channel to warn me about nearby enemies or where they are located.

Have only started trying out squad game play and voice over the last 2 days and honestly, I find it somewhat distracting because more often than not, its hard to make out what other people are saying.

Dialogues like "behind you!", "there, to the left", "behind the rocks" make little sense to me especially when you're in a 4 man squad and don't even know which squad member the info is directed to. If anything, I hear the messages and get totally distracted. Hopefully I'll get used to it over a couple of days. If not I'll just have to quit the voice feature entirely.

As for rey3z pro, I'll try to get the drop on you sometime soon.... :)

look like you don't move in group . when me and three of my friend play together its hard for any one to pass through us unless its tank :p .

jc36lect3r said:
Knifing sucks. Once on discovering a prone sniper (I hate prone snipers) I slowly crept up from behind and knifed him. However, in all my excitement to finally get back a dog tag, I pressed the "G" key, which is right next to the "F" key. The sniper looked back and jumped away, leaving me in the lone company of my beautiful frag grenade. You can guess what happened.

:rofl:

I love playing with squad... Especially in Caspian border... Krusnik or isis is mostly with me... I have seen Aman in game, but never witnessed the fury of his gun on me (Lucky me)... Neither have I fired on him, once I was behind him, but left him coz I was afraid that if I miss, its gonna be me who is going to be re-spawned again :ashamed:

Aman27deep said:
rey3z.

Started with CSS (have over 1800+ hours), then around 200 hours of COD4 (when i realized it's a shit game), then again CSS, then TF2 (Over 1200 hours), then BC2 (around 700 hours), now BF3 (Till now under 30 hours).
SHIT game? Really!??? :facepalm:

But it auto balances na?? I have tried it and end up in a squad which is losing :(
Aman27deep said:
You most definitely can.

First you have to leave the squad you're in, then press join squad after pressing left mouse on the squad you want to join ;)

Squad Auto balancing??????

IMO it only auto balances the teams....Maybe a lot of new stuff in BF3 which I have not noticed....or maybe too 5t0ned I think.

I hope you mean team/squad... Even I am feeling like a noob until someone sorts out difference between squad and team if any :ashamed:

Are you [OOPS] Infected ??? If yes what does OOPS stand for??
Infected said:
Squad Auto balancing??????

IMO it only auto balances the teams....Maybe a lot of new stuff in BF3 which I have not noticed. Maybe too 5t0ned I think.

Are you [OOPS] Infected ??? If yes what does OOPS stand for??

OOps stands for Oops!! thats all...

Not a clan tag, just wanna fill out that field...

then put TE, I wanted to put special characters, a smiley or something but that ain't allowed yet....

Aman27deep said:
Just as Gannu bhai said, I was talking about the MP. Promod ruined the game. Not fun.

That game is the best thing out there for competitive gaming(esp. with promod)! And its fast paced gameplay still owns!

Acti+IW are remaking the same game again n again every year, and that deserves to get bashed..But the original gameplay of cod still rulez! Nothing gets my adrenaline pumped up so much!

Added most of you guys here. :) By the way, I played Recon as TheNightwing/TheBlackShadow in Bad Company 2. Sniping is an entirely different experience in BF3. Just getting round to how things work.

EDIT: Play as nightwingforever in BF3.

If you are a sniper I will search and kill you :mad: I hate snipers :no: ;)
TheNightwing said:
Added most of you guys here. :) By the way, I played Recon as TheNightwing/TheBlackShadow in Bad Company 2. Sniping is an entirely different experience in BF3. Just getting round to how things work.

EDIT: Play as nightwingforever in BF3.

Back