Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Finished the campaign last week on 360. Must say, I was blown by the graphics,physics,gameplay and what not!

Though I think the story was OK and rushed towards the ending, But still one of best FPS games I have played.

MP I tried on PC but didn't like it, So MP on console is out of the frame, No replay value for me there. But still a keeper :D

:| You didnt like the MP on PC??? :S
starchazer said:
Finished the campaign last week on 360. Must say, I was blown by the graphics,physics,gameplay and what not!

Though I think the story was OK and rushed towards the ending, But still one of best FPS games I have played.

MP I tried on PC but didn't like it, So MP on console is out of the frame, No replay value for me there. But still a keeper :D

starchazer said:

[OT] Insha, where've you been man? Long time! :p [/OT]

Apologies for the OT! :ashamed:

MP on the PS3 seems great! Nice collection of maps, and lot of replay value. Only problem is I get shot before I realize where I am :p Will definitely stick with it for the next few months.

devesh38 said:
on the other hand i just got this blue screen while playing.:(

looks like my OS HDD is going to go

Really weird coincidence. I had more or less the same BSOD last night in mid game. After that, Win7 simply refused to boot.

It was past 2 AM and I was in no mood to sit down and restore a backup image. This is the FIRST time I have ever got a BSOD in Win 7. :(

Only thing I do recall is since the last update, Origin has been crashing on me like crazy. It loads up, crashes. Finally runs, I get into battlelog and Origin crashes again though Battlelog continues working.

I tried the "Repair Install" option. It then decided to download some 40mb odd of files. When I launched it again, it went through the whole "date check" test and then promptly crashed again.....

Same here. No BSODs till now but the number of crashes has increased. The Textures go corrupt , screen freezes and Crash! Yesterday crashed twice on Hit and Run Co-op in consecutive games. Very frustrating.

ubergeek said:
can some one tell me how to use an AT mine whenever i place mine and a tank rides over it the mine does not explode :ashamed:

don't just place a single one, mostly a vehicle might escape that single mine or that will get destroyed when tanks spam the area with their guns :p

throw all the 3 in a triangle shape, tank will get disable for sure and mostly will get destroyed.

_

I have started facing a new weird problem lately. When I die and click the deploy button, I am not deployed immediately and have to wait for atleast 30-40 seconds before getting deployed again. It happens in some servers. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?

30-40 seconds is way too much to get deployed... Max it takes 10 secs... not more than that... What are your pings on Indian servers??
Bluffmaster said:
I have started facing a new weird problem lately. When I die and click the deploy button, I am not deployed immediately and have to wait for atleast 30-40 seconds before getting deployed again. It happens in some servers. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?

DigitalDude said:
don't just place a single one, mostly a vehicle might escape that single mine or that will get destroyed when tanks spam the area with their guns :p
throw all the 3 in a triangle shape, tank will get disable for sure and mostly will get destroyed.
_

Nice thanks will try that out tonite

Back