Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

This.. game.. is.. AWESOME!!! Truly stellar multiplayer. :eek:hyeah:

I've managed to bring my K/D ratio to 1:1 somehow. 100 hours of TF2 experience in your faces. :p

starting to get a hang of bf3,,, my first multiplayer ,,need to upgrade to some good mouse,,

wish if if could give more time to it,,, damn this architecture course.

one more month till am free!! :(

Yes I was thinking that too. Otherwise one can just unplug the internet in the middle of a really bad game.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Yes I was thinking that too. Otherwise one can just unplug the internet in the middle of a really bad game.
Well I just checked it out. It didn't get updated. I had a really great game which got disconnected but my stats didn't change.

baccilus said:

Well I just checked it out. It didn't get updated. I had a really great game which got disconnected but my stats didn't change.

sometimes it gets added, sometimes it doesn't (even after syncing local data with the cloud data). 3 times it was not added for me when the game crashed, server disconnected etc.

btw if you quit in the middle of the game it will show as a % of total games in your stats ('Quits') you can check the no of quits in bf3stats.com for making sure whether data added or not.

_

I am beginning to really enjoy this game now. The way to get kills for me right now is just to pick my spots. Usually all enemy come through a particular place. Just train your sights there and shoot away till you get knifed from behind.

Just returned from an awesome session with bacillus, where we took out an enemy tank. Him with a tank, and me jumping out of the tank and hitting him with an RPG from the shadows. :eek:hyeah:

Anyway, is anybody experiencing random server timeouts?

kvikram said:
Just returned from an awesome session with bacillus, where we took out an enemy tank. Him with a tank, and me jumping out of the tank and hitting him with an RPG from the shadows. :eek:hyeah:

Anyway, is anybody experiencing random server timeouts?

And there I was wondering how I blasted the tank with just one hit :bleh:

Back