Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

quixand said:
The game is still crashing randomly for me, very frustrating.

for me too... 3 times when flying jets :( btw uber lag today in the 48p server and some chinese abusing ppl around :mad:

viralbug said:
I'm missing out on all the fun. :(

Parents giving me hard time coz exams are coming up. :mad:

5 weeks to go. :death:

Sent from my lazy couch.

don't worry bro you'll thank them in the future. i'm sure if you start bf3 now you can kiss all exams goodbye :bleh:

_

Battlefield 4 confirmed

It’s been less than a month since the release of Battlefield 3, and EA is already thinking ahead: EA president Frank Gibbau has confirmed that there is going to be a Battlefield 4. Honestly, this comes as no surprise, given Battlefield 3′s tremendous success, where it sold 5 million copies during its first week.

Gibeau mentioned Battlefield 4 during a speech at the University of Southern California. EA was quick to issue a statement, saying “Frank was speaking broadly about the Battlefield brand — a brand that EA is deeply passionate about and a fan community that EA is committed to.”

There have been 17 Battlefield titles to date, and there was really no question whether we’ll see Battlefield 4 (the 18th title) or not — the question is, when and where will the Battlefield series go from here? We’re pretty sure that Bad Company 3 is in the pipelines, and possible other titles include a remake of Battlefield 2142, which was the “sequel” to Battlefield 2.

Source : Battlefield 4 confirmed - Battlefield 3

DigitalDude said:
don't worry bro you'll thank them in the future. i'm sure if you start bf3 now you can kiss all exams goodbye :bleh:
Well I don't study at all anyways, so I'd rather atleast play. :p
v.Na5h said:
Same here ...but different game(skyrim)
only 3 weeks left man!!
I have lots of other games on my list to play as well. :p
5 weeks for me. :( Exams starting on Dec 2 and end on 22nd. :mad:

By the duration of exams, it seems a mumbai university engineering exam :p
viralbug said:
Well I don't study at all anyways, so I'd rather atleast play. :p

I have lots of other games on my list to play as well. :p
5 weeks for me. :( Exams starting on Dec 2 and end on 22nd. :mad:

I am so addicted to MP than still I fail to remember than I have SP mode in BF3, I used to go mad for playing SP before BF3 launched.

chiragsthakur said:
By the duration of exams, it seems a mumbai university engineering exam :p

I am so addicted to MP than still I fail to remember than I have SP mode in BF3, I used to go mad for playing SP before BF3 launched.

I launch the game and go directly to server browser. Havent even opened the SP once.

vaibhav1 said:
hey is their any difference in B3 limited edition and normal edition.?

Back To Karkland expansion pack for free, which I think is 14USD separately, Please check Battlefield site before quoting me.

I started playing yesterday.. But damn i die so often. Of the 4 games i played i killed around 9 but died around 25 times :( . It is very difficult to spot the enemies unlike BF2 where it was so much easier.

early in the game all die fast fast .. but the moment you get a good gun and find the spots to get people its fun . even I was frustrated for the first few days :p

early in the game all die fast fast .. but the moment you get a good gun and find the spots to get people its fun . even I was frustrated for the first few days

M still using the same 2 default guns for RU and US. :) They both for me seem to be the best...

...of course with some customizations :)

Wish there was a mode to play with bots, that way i could get myself familiarised with the map. It is difficult to understand which flag needs to be captured initially when given orders. I end up just running behind another team mate till i die :D. How do i identify the objective that has been issued to me..

Keep playing till you unlock the scopes... I use IR scope with G36C and its just a deadly combo (Provided that a good player is using this combo ;))
fire said:
I started playing yesterday.. But damn i die so often. Of the 4 games i played i killed around 9 but died around 25 times :( . It is very difficult to spot the enemies unlike BF2 where it was so much easier.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Go and try to capture any flag, enemies will always reach there sooner or later :)
fire said:
Wish there was a mode to play with bots, that way i could get myself familiarised with the map. It is difficult to understand which flag needs to be captured initially when given orders. I end up just running behind another team mate till i die :D. How do i identify the objective that has been issued to me..

Back