Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

^^Great thanks! So unlocks happen as and when i level up a rank right?
Well regarding the capturing a flag, would be better if i could get to know the map well, Playing with bots in bf2 really helped in this case.

Maps get memorized easily when you keep playing, many of us playing BF3 have become familiar to all maps in all modes...

Guns unlock with rank upgrade whereas other inventories unlock depending upon the point you have achieved to unlock it... Just start playing and you will come to know how unlocks come :)

fire said:
^^Great thanks! So unlocks happen as and when i level up a rank right?

Well regarding the capturing a flag, would be better if i could get to know the map well, Playing with bots in bf2 really helped in this case.

chiragsthakur said:
Keep playing till you unlock the scopes... I use IR scope with G36C and its just a deadly combo (Provided that a good player is using this combo ;))

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Go and try to capture any flag, enemies will always reach there sooner or later :)

I've practiced shooting from the hip a lot with A-91 w/ Laser Sight. Anyways haven't played a lot in a while, will get to BF3 but for now some Uncharted 3.

chiragsthakur said:
By the duration of exams, it seems a mumbai university engineering exam :p

I am so addicted to MP than still I fail to remember than I have SP mode in BF3, I used to go mad for playing SP before BF3 launched.

Yup MU Engg.

Yeah even I had forgotten about the SP. But one day I wasn't finding good servers and happened to remember there was a SP campaign. :p
v.Na5h said:
so how come 5 weeks man

same for me too(BE EXTC MU)...

aren't u in BE comps from MU

Yup I'm in BE Comps.

2 weeks to go for Dec 2. :p Then 3 weeks exams. :(

phew!! alas :p

DICE plans to fix Battlefield 3's magic tactical light | Joystiq

bflightbeforeafter.jpg

_

You need something like 50000 leds to get the strength of that damn light. Thank god they are working on it.

On a separate note, how do you get the expansion? I got the preorder copy but there is no code in the box?

You can still kill people using tactical lights... I enjoy using it, but hardly find any difference coz the pros are pros, they wont give any darn reason while they die or kill... :)
yashchitale said:
Lol.. Tactical light sucks.. Hate people who use them..

I use it with IR scope and still manage equal number of kills and deaths :facepalm:
ram_dante said:
^^ grr you are one of those persons using tactical lights eh..I freakin hate that thing :mad:..never used it!

Even I still hate people using it on me, thats the reason I keep myself equipped with one :p Already have to fight hard for earning a kill then why not use a thing which is given as a accessory ;) I would say its rather unfair for a tank to make a feast of those who are on legs and that too in one shot and thats what is more frustrating...

mav2000 said:
You need something like 50000 leds to get the strength of that damn light. Thank god they are working on it.

On a separate note, how do you get the expansion? I got the preorder copy but there is no code in the box?

u dont need any code for expansion. It will automatically get downloaded when it releases for limited edition users.

@kuki_295 :search this forum. This is has been posted before many pages back. The sites name is different and is not what is given in the flipkart coupon. Anyways it requires some new media player to download and play. Which i found little annoying.

jc36lect3r said:
This is the actual address

Hollywood Hit Movie!

kuki_295 said:
How to you use the flipkart movie card.
Hollywoodhits.in does not exist?

It was there when I accessed it. .Seemed to have closed down (Insert Sarcastic Joke Here), anyways you may want to get it from the usual sources :(

When playing Assault class, especially in maps with many closed areas like Operation Metro and Grand Bazaar, you can get a lot of points by just reviving teammates.

Back